Whats everyone going to be riding on for 07-08?

xNick11

I thought the anthems were stiff?
Nope,there suppose to be a little stiffer then the invaders which is one of the softest skis on the market. If you ever watched the final West Coast Session edit,Garrett Russell rides them in them and every time he pops off the jump or lands you can see how soft they are.

Nope,there suppose to be a little stiffer then the invaders which is one of the softest skis on the market. If you ever watched the final West Coast Session edit,Garrett Russell rides them in them and every time he pops off the jump or lands you can see how soft they are.

have you ever skied the ar6? my buddy has a pair and they are just as soft as my fujatives are, if not softer, which makes them pretty similar to the invader flex wise. also, anything from lange fits very differently than the spk does.

have you ever skied the ar6? my buddy has a pair and they are just as soft as my fujatives are, if not softer, which makes them pretty similar to the invader flex wise. also, anything from lange fits very differently than the spk does.
I thought ar6s were a little stiffer then ar5's?If so ar6's won't be that soft for me.And I know the fitting of the lange and spk,I have a narrow foot so im probably going to lean more toward the lange boot,if I don't like them ill probably go with a really small spk boot since their wide.

I thought ar6s were a little stiffer then ar5's?If so ar6's won't be that soft for me.And I know the fitting of the lange and spk,I have a narrow foot so im probably going to lean more toward the lange boot,if I don't like them ill probably go with a really small spk boot since their wide.

i can't give a fair judgement on the ar5, since i only skied them in a 176 which is too short for me, but they felt a little stiffer than the ar6 did to me, but th ar6 i was on was mounted at true center. and if you have a narrow foot, check out the kryptons, salomon gun, or lange wc120 freeride, since those are all pretty narrow. getting a smaller size in a super wide boot won't do the trick.

surface watch lives in a 171, i belive there something like 118/82/112 or someything close to that. surface is also giving me the 08-09's next year, so that should be REALLY cool. they told me its going to be some kind of yellow/ black stripes/ and brown things all over. im probly gonna take my rossi scratch 120's off my t-halls and put em on my watch lives. im also covering my ski poles in USPS stickers i got online (there free, along with cardboard boxes) which should be mad postal steeze. same lange boots with only 3 buckles. im so pumped for jfbb i can hardly wait

ugh yeah about the usps stickers, they fall off and they rub away cause there shitty stickers. I covered a whole chair at jackfrost with them and they were rubbing off.

i can't give a fair judgement on the ar5, since i only skied them in a 176 which is too short for me, but they felt a little stiffer than the ar6 did to me, but th ar6 i was on was mounted at true center. and if you have a narrow foot, check out the kryptons, salomon gun, or lange wc120 freeride, since those are all pretty narrow. getting a smaller size in a super wide boot won't do the trick.
Thanks for the boot advice,im probably going to try out the kryptons,if i got some langes tho it would have to be the comp 80s,idn how I would like the whole 120 flex index for the park.As for the skis im just going to get the ar6's unless I see something different that makes me change my mind.

Thanks for the boot advice,im probably going to try out the kryptons,if i got some langes tho it would have to be the comp 80s,idn how I would like the whole 120 flex index for the park.As for the skis im just going to get the ar6's unless I see something different that makes me change my mind.

the 120 number is very misleading. my bro skied them this year, and i had them on for a while in the shop, and they're nowhere near as stiff as my old fr120s were. he didnt even take the bolts out of the back either. they're a really awesome boot if they fit your foot and your budget. they are almost twice as expensive as the rampages unfortunately.

xnick get some watch livesss there going to be 300$ for next year and there great... well, they have a pretty moderate flex and theve been good to me for backyard skiing...

Edited by splooshie