Whats everyone going to be riding on for 07-08?

xNick11

I'm definitely going to be getting a fat ski for park/all mountain,im looking for one that will be on the little stiffer side so I don't wash out on my landings like last year with my Salomon thrusters,so im probably going to try some Line Anthems maybe,if not possibly msp's or something in that 90 waist region.

Im going to use my Salomon Z10 binding from last year,because their a really great binding even tho they don't feel real solid under your foot(they feel like mad plastic) they still hold your foot in great and will pop out every time you need them to.

As for boots,im in the line for a new pair.My Salomon 1080 boots are really big on me from 2 years ago,as of my foot shrunk 1-1.5 sizes,so I definitely need to get new boots cause its really annoying when my feet move up to the front of the boot when i land on a jump,or ride in the moguls.

What will you guys be riding this upcoming season?

i'll be riding my Burton Jeremy Jones 151 again this year. it only has about 7 days on it from last year because i got it under warranty for a board i broke. other than that it will still be Rome Bindings and 32 boots.

I will be riding my 156 Atomic Hatchet with Union forces for the park. My freeride setup is a 161 Rome Anthem with Union Force DLX bindings. I am looking at getting something in between for an all mountain setup, probably a Never Summer SL or a K2 Jibpan. I got a pair of 32 lashed boots last year and were tough to break in but are quite comfy now.

I will be riding my 156 Atomic Hatchet with Union forces for the park. My freeride setup is a 161 Rome Anthem with Union Force DLX bindings. I am looking at getting something in between for an all mountain setup, probably a Never Summer SL or a K2 Jibpan. I got a pair of 32 lashed boots last year and were tough to break in but are quite comfy now.

how are the union bindings? they were on my radar for next year, but its hard to find someone whos ridden them to give you input.

I love the Union Forces, they are very comfortable and easy to adjust. The straps are awesome and they come with magnesium ratchets which are stronger and lighter than aluminum. I use to ride Drakes , then switched to Ride bindings, but the Unions are far superior in comfort and performance. The Forces are good all mountain bindings, I had no problem hitting the park with them or just cruising around. I just ordered the DLX and have not been on them yet.

surface watch lives in a 171, i belive there something like 118/82/112 or someything close to that. surface is also giving me the 08-09's next year, so that should be REALLY cool. they told me its going to be some kind of yellow/ black stripes/ and brown things all over. im probly gonna take my rossi scratch 120's off my t-halls and put em on my watch lives. im also covering my ski poles in USPS stickers i got online (there free, along with cardboard boxes) which should be mad postal steeze. same lange boots with only 3 buckles. im so pumped for jfbb i can hardly wait

im also covering my ski poles in USPS stickers i got online (there free, along with cardboard boxes) which should be mad postal steeze.

Lmao. I had over 350 boxes from that usps thing. I also Still have over a thousand of those stickers.

There are some good deals online for the Titan, from what I have heard its a stiff freeride machine,got to love that three year warranty Never Summer has. I want to get an SL, I was also looking at the Summit for when I head out west or the occasional powder day up North, looks like a fun powder board that you can still ride groomers on and such.

There are some good deals online for the Titan, from what I have heard its a stiff freeride machine,got to love that three year warranty Never Summer has. I want to get an SL, I was also looking at the Summit for when I head out west or the occasional powder day up North, looks like a fun powder board that you can still ride groomers on and such.

Thats what im looking for, I have i have a Custom, and a T6 which are pretty much do everything boards. I want something pretty much specifically for freeriding.

surface watch lives in a 171, i belive there something like 118/82/112 or someything close to that. surface is also giving me the 08-09's next year, so that should be REALLY cool. they told me its going to be some kind of yellow/ black stripes/ and brown things all over.

you do realize you can only ski in girl jeans now right?