Camelback selling old chairs

ThinkSnow

Thought some of you may want to check this out. Camelback is selling off chairs from their old lifts.

From DaveK:

Have you ever wanted to own your very own chair from a chairlift? Camelback is selling its inventory of decommissioned double, triple and center-pole quad chairs AS IS, for $50.00 per chair. The collection includes older quad chairs from the Meadows lift (before it was converted to a triple), along with older chairs from the Cleopatra Triple, former Sullivan double and others.

Chairs can be used for a variety of purposes - porch swings, decorative furniture, etc -- anything you can imagine. Keep in mind that the chairs are stored outdoors and are sold AS IS. Also remember that these chairs are HEAVY and we require you to pick them up (we'll load it into your vehicle).

If you're interested in purchasing a chair, visit the Guest Welcome Center at Camelback. They'll arrange for a time for our Mountain Operations department to retrieve your double, triple or quad chair. You haul it, we'll load it.

Any questions, give us a call at 570-629-1661 or respond to this post and I'll do my best to get some answers.

Dave K

Camelback

Thought some of you may want to check this out. Camelback is selling off chairs from their old lifts.

From DaveK:

Have you ever wanted to own your very own chair from a chairlift? Camelback is selling its inventory of decommissioned double, triple and center-pole quad chairs AS IS, for $50.00 per chair. The collection includes older quad chairs from the Meadows lift (before it was converted to a triple), along with older chairs from the Cleopatra Triple, former Sullivan double and others.

Dave K

Camelback

This message was on camelback message board on tuesday. You guys should try to keep up with the news. :D

My wide angle was 30. And Id rather have a chair than a wide angle. I just dont have any room for it. Or $50. Speaking of money, Does anyone know how to raise $250 dollars by christmas?

Get a job? There must be some part time jobs left at the malls still.

From DaveK:

Chairs can be used for a variety of purposes - porch swings, decorative furniture, etc -- anything you can imagine. Keep in mind that the chairs are stored outdoors and are sold AS IS. Also remember that these chairs are HEAVY and we require you to pick them up (we'll load it into your vehicle).

If you're interested in purchasing a chair, visit the Guest Welcome Center at Camelback. They'll arrange for a time for our Mountain Operations department to retrieve your double, triple or quad chair. You haul it, we'll load it.

Any questions, give us a call at 570-629-1661 or respond to this post and I'll do my best to get some answers.

Dave K

Camelback

If anyone knows where Dave K lives I'll buy 100 chairs and use them to barricade him in his house the night before opening day at CB.

Get a job?  There must be some part time jobs left at the malls still.

I've been looking for a job. Its kinda hard cause Im only 15 and my parents dont want to drive me places. I'm also not really looking that hard cause I dont want a job during ski season. I think Im gonna sell some stuff.

My friends in high school used to chill outside the local convienience store where. They would pack cigarettes to let everyone know they were 18 (although some of them weren't). Then when the middle schoolers asked them to go in the store, and buy them cigs, they would say, "Oh, I was just in there and it will look suspicious, if you give me the money, I'll go down the road to the gas station and pick some up." They would just run off with the money then. They made their cash, and tought the kids a lesson. The funny part is they did it all the time, and the kids never picked up on it.