Army Navy Sale

skifreak

I saw an ad in The Morning Call today about Army and Navy holding a sale at Ag Hall in Allentown on September 14, 15, and 16th.

Ag Hall is at the Allentown Fairgrounds and according to the add, admission to the sale is free. Looks like they are going to have some good deals, they have a bunch of packages for skiing and snowboarding that are pretty cheap. The ad also says they will have Dalbello and Dolomite ski boots starting at $70. There was much more in the ad but I'm too lazy to go and get it.

• 2 weeks later...
Almost everything sells at the Nestors Sale...What pissed me off last year was the one pair of skis I liked..The K2 AK Launchers from 1999-2000 were marked at $350 with binders..they are beefy fat skis..but they set the price up to high. I wonder if anybody bought them.

those are pete's skis. he doesn't really wanna sell them, but if somebody bites for that price, he'd let them go, is my guess. thats why the price is higher. also, it looks bad if his skis sell before our customers skis do, so all of our stuff is priced a bit higher than the customers' stuff. and army navy wouldnt have had the pontoons, they cant carry k2.

They were in the sale again this year...What Pete doesn't realize is that I had 300 bucks cash money in my pocket and I wanted those skis..this year and last year but they were overpriced...Sorry Pete...No Soup for you...lol..Do you think anybody will actually buy the Pontoons???

we sold the 179s last year. the 189 should sell when glenn hurricane schwartz calls for a big nor'easter to dump 6 inches on the poconos though.