Park Update 07/08 #1

BC Iron Works

Howdy,

Hope everyones summer has been great... Even more stoked that you guys have some interest in the upcoming season already. Ill give you an update of what is in the works at the moment.

-8'x16' Quarter Pipe (UHMW covered)

- 35' Step Box

- 13' Marble like Hubba ledge

- 22' Duallin' C box

- 20' Bleacher (I dont wanna go into detail, id rather it be somewhat of a surprise)

There is also alot of other smaller features (urban, bonks, and prolly a rail or two) Just features that can be switched in and out rather easily to have a ever changing feel.

Im also working on Enterance ways to each park. No more fences falling over all day long!

At this moment i have no pictures on my computer to post, but i hope by mid next week i can post a few things to make everyone happy! Take Care everyone.... til next time ANDY

for a season pass? I hope you are still going to be at bb this season. We would miss you.

oh im definitely going to be at bb this season on the weekends. but for after school and days i have off and stuff, a hill thats a little closer would be nice haha. bc's closer..but i like/know more people at blue..sooo yah. haha. no offense to bc or anything.

Edited by k2fujative