A Basin Opens Today

Johnny Law

99.999% of those people are not paying $45. The vail resorts 5 mountain pass included A Basin. The majority of people who live in the front range who ski buy the pass because its only $400, which is a sick deal for 10 days at vail and bc, and unlimited at breck, key, and a-basin.

anyway, thats why the basin is so crowded early season. about a bajillion people have the 5 mountain pass and only one run at one ski area is open.

anyway, i just recently pulled the trigger on the loveland pass. Hopefully i will be going up there on friday provided they open. I think i would rather wait 10 minutes at loveland than 2 hours at A-Basin

keystone kicks major ass PERIOD!!!

Breck was loaded with rocks when I was there last year...

Vail was just huge open space... fresh snow everywhere... and it you took that j bar or whatever the hell it was you had the whole one side to yourself... awesome skiing for sure...

99.999% of those people are not paying $45. The vail resorts 5 mountain pass included A Basin. The majority of people who live in the front range who ski buy the pass because its only $400, which is a sick deal for 10 days at vail and bc, and unlimited at breck, key, and a-basin.

anyway, thats why the basin is so crowded early season. about a bajillion people have the 5 mountain pass and only one run at one ski area is open.

anyway, i just recently pulled the trigger on the loveland pass. Hopefully i will be going up there on friday provided they open. I think i would rather wait 10 minutes at loveland than 2 hours at A-Basin

I thought alot of people didn't get there 5 mountain pass yet. Though I am probably 100% wrong and my friends are just lazy.

Dude I will be at Loveland this weekend if they open, if you see someone with a PASR sticker say hi.

I thought alot of people didn't get there 5 mountain pass yet. Though I am probably 100% wrong and my friends are just lazy.

Dude I will be at Loveland this weekend if they open, if you see someone with a PASR sticker say hi.

you are 100% wrong. The prices went up like $20 if you didnt buy it by labor day.

unfortunately loveland doesent look to be opening this weekend. :(

now i have to weigh if A-Basin is truly worth is to wait 2 hours in line for 500 feet of vert.

Edited by jordan