Is anyone peepin' those forecasts!?!?

snorovr

Tonight on Weather World, on the PCNTV cable channel, they predicted a 'measurable snowfall' in the northwest part of the state Tuesday afternoon through Wednesday of next week.

They went on record for this in the portion of the program where they claim 90% accuracy on the forecasts.

• 2 weeks later...
I always get excited on Accuweather and it never seems to be right........

BUT!!!

Do some diggin' around on forecasts for Philly, Palmerton, and a few other locales and see what it gives you on and around November 9th and 10th and 13th.... yeah its a long way off but its still there...

Still too far out, but Accuweather has a blog that the long range NOAA model does place a storm off the coast on Turkey Day with cold air in place.

Yaa this thread was originally started due to a snow event in the forecast for this past weekend that turned out to be an all rain event for the areas I was looking at. I think the Boulder area got a dusting from it, but no dice in Palmerton and Philly. I think I'm heading up to Mass. over Thanksgiving so we'll see if anything happens up there. I'd prefer not to be driving 84 and the masspike in the snow though.