When will the make snow at JF?

bbg

where were you today bigdaddyk? :tinfoil:

I figured that I would wait until the bulk of the snow hit and the bulk of the people left. I was beat, so I slept in, skipped going to the Eagles game and watched it on TV, then went skiing from 6 to 6:45. It wasn't crowded at that time and the snow was pretty good, although slow.

Edited by bigdaddyk

I figured that I would wait until the bulk of the snow hit and the bulk of the people left. I was beat, so I slept in, skipped going to the Eagles game and watched it on TV, then went skiing from 6 to 6:45. It wasn't crowded at that time and the snow was pretty good, although slow.

45 minutes, are you kidding?

what do you mean you skipped going to the eagles game? you had tickets and didnt go?

Well if they open up more trails at BB they need less lodging staff, ticket sales etc. You need a few per lift but if you open up a whole extra lodge that is how many more people? Plus utility bills. By mid week you will have 3-4 more trails at Boulder open anyway. The trail that is boulder park and merry widow are pretty fun to just ride on before they put features and it will be a while before they have enough snow to put up stuff there.