BC Rail Jam

Tyler

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People were trying to get in free before they knew it was a competition.....If its a competition yeah you should have to pay...but if its just for shits then we should get in free, we spent the money to buy a pass we should be able to ride. BUUUUUTTT since its a comp. for cash prizes i see no prob with having to pay.

Yeah I wasn't trying to get into a comp for free, I wanted to get in on it for free if there wasn't a comp I'd front 10 bucks to ride a comp who cares.

Also I think I get what the statement meant, just that if they don't blow before saturday no jam; also I totally agree who cares about 4 or so rails it's better to just wait it out until mid to late next week.

I just wanted to give you guys an update on the rail jam. So far... We have not made a decision to cancel the rail Jam. We are gunna review snow and projected weather Saturday mid-day. We really dont want to cancel it if we dont have to. The weather for sunday is 50/50, so cross your fingers. But due to safety and what not, if there is bad conditions projected still tommorrow then it will be. Sorry for the Delay... I hope weather goes in our favor. ANDY

I just wanted to let everyone out there know that we have Cancelled the December 2nd Rail Jam. We have had good snowmaking weather projected this last week and things have not panned out as planned. Most of our snow on the hill is a Dusting and/or pure ice. There is also a bad weather outlook for December 2nd. Freezing rain and sleet are not the safest conditions for a rail jam. There is also a possibility of travel advisorys for December 2nd. However, everyone that can safely make it out Tommorrow should still come out to our Movie premiers at 2pm. We will be showing Level 1 Productions "Realtime" featuring pennsylvania's own Tom Wallish, and First Tracks Productions "Hello, my name is..." I appoligize that we could not hold the Rail Jam as planned, but our riders safety and well being is very important to us. Take Care everyone, I hope to see everyone at the Premier! Andy