When will CB open?

Timeless

With the local (accuweather) weather forecast showing snowmaking temps everynight for the next 15 days, does anyone at CB have any view on a likely opening? Will you be pushing to open something this weekend or is that too ambitious? If not then surely during the following week, rather than waiting for a saturday opening. I'm looking to be there on opening day, no matter what day of the week, if it's a weekday that's even better 'cos the crowds will be less.

How did the ton of snow that was blown at the weekend hold up to the rain?

With the local (accuweather) weather forecast showing snowmaking temps everynight for the next 15 days, does anyone at CB have any view on a likely opening? Will you be pushing to open something this weekend or is that too ambitious? If not then surely during the following week, rather than waiting for a saturday opening. I'm looking to be there on opening day, no matter what day of the week, if it's a weekday that's even better 'cos the crowds will be less.

How did the ton of snow that was blown at the weekend hold up to the rain?

Im predicting we'll see most local mountains with "big" firepower to open next Friday. Yes, even Camelback (though, I don't recall if they do Friday openings?)

you just cant go by the weather forcasts for snowmaking you also have to put in mind the humity in the wet bulb you could have a temp of 26 but if the humity is high the wet bulb could be 34 .. its wierd i know i never understood it untill i made snow i been making snow for 8 years so i have a better understanding about it now.........

under my pic its says pizza wedge how the *ell i get rid of that

With the local (accuweather) weather forecast showing snowmaking temps everynight for the next 15 days, does anyone at CB have any view on a likely opening? Will you be pushing to open something this weekend or is that too ambitious? If not then surely during the following week, rather than waiting for a saturday opening. I'm looking to be there on opening day, no matter what day of the week, if it's a weekday that's even better 'cos the crowds will be less.How did the ton of snow that was blown at the weekend hold up to the rain?
not sure how the snow held up good i hope i make at night havnt been there since monday morning it should last we made base,