Rail Jam

Park Crue

ah lovely. so that means that sidewinder and razors will be closed sunday mornings. i can't wait!

i would hope not. there's no reason they couldnt just set up those fences to close off a few rails, to keep competitors in that area and everyone else out. it worked for the pond skim and palmerton dumpster box race (if i remember correctly at least, they had fences set up there) so they should just do the same to box off a jib feature or two.

i would hope not. there's no reason they couldnt just set up those fences to close off a few rails, to keep competitors in that area and everyone else out. it worked for the pond skim and palmerton dumpster box race (if i remember correctly at least, they had fences set up there) so they should just do the same to box off a jib feature or two.

Wow !!! Some one here today, with brains ... That's postin' Kevin. You're right on the money.

thats exactly my point. no one buys atomic or palmer twins.

Then your point is poorly argued in this context, given that I've seen lots of people turn around and sell skis that you might find more desirable won at railjams, premiers, etc... Furthermore, people DO buy Atomic twins. You might not be that big a fan and I must admit that I'm not either, but they have a pretty big range in their freeride line that a lot of people like and have used succesfully.

so... atomic and palmer as ski sponsors... sweeeeeeeet

WAH!

i'm so stoked that blue is doing this. for them to throw together a jam every sunday is awesome. by having one each sunday it gives people a lot of chances to compete in a little bit smaller, more relaxed format. and the more events, the better. at least they're catching on to that.

i know this may not be the right thread for this, and redirect this post if you feel obligated mods, but keith...big air this year??