Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

sooo any report on how conditions are today? i am planning on going up for nastar tonight, just curious.

((also, as a sidebar (really didn't think this warrants its own post but i'm curious)... is it totally lame to do nastar as a snowboarder? i don't really care, not like i'd stop doing it, i think it's fun... But i was at an Unnamed Local Shop last week as i REALLY need a new board, and the guy working there was a total asshat... he asked me how i ride, i told him and also mentioned i started doing nastar and he snorted and told me that was really lame. he then told me i should just buy the best looking board they had because it was obviously all i cared about. i did not buy anything))

anyway, how is it up there? hopefully better since they blew this morning? every time it rained the past two weeks i got so sad for bear...

sounds like a asshole.. i don't know where u were shopping but my favorite store to shop at is nestors everyone is nice and helpful every time i go

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who ever said that should not be allowed to be a sales man and should be fired. he def. is NOT going to sell ANYTHING acting like that.

right? i was floored.

woo! they're still blowing... i hope it's decent tonight.

just my opinion from past experiences, conditions usually suck when they are making snow...not to mention the wind chill tonight is in the single digits...buts its one of those things that you've got to suck up cuz with these next couple days they will be able to get a pretty good base down and hopefully finally a good park in cascade set up. i dont see why not, they seem to have some good piles in there already and they still have around 48 or so hours of round the clock.

here's my opinion on setting up the nw parks...bear will be able to blow all today and all tonight and into the morning tomorrow, then again tomorrow night. So I think that we will see a new set up may e Sunday if not a little later. But I also heard from a friend that rode last night that they have the guns from tubing also pointed into the big hit, so that twice as much snow, so I think that we can def look to see a pretty nice set of jumps in the big hit park at least, hopefully some in cascde too, and maybe even black bear!

While some friends and I were over on Timberline messin around, we looked to the skiers left into the woods and it appeared to us that there were about four snowguns setup in the trees spaced about 25 feet apart. I could not get a better view on it cause we left, but does anyone know what this is or what is going on?