Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

todays setup sucked. they took out the two best features in blackbear in the last 2 days. the down rail was awesome and the tubing jump was sick, oh well. they put in some jump with no lip, sorta like a butterpad with no gap onto it.

todays setup sucked. they took out the two best features in blackbear in the last 2 days. the down rail was awesome and the tubing jump was sick, oh well. they put in some jump with no lip, sorta like a butterpad with no gap onto it.

i meant the halfpipe jump

yeah dude dunks are sweet.

and andy what can we expect soon? please put that downrail back in and build all your jumps like the one in the pipe... please?

Yea man all of the old school/ dunk nikes are sick

I'm hoping to get that one downrail back out too and I'm also in favor of the Jumps with the kind of mellow lip, but just enough to kick you over a decent size gap. Also can we get a rail combo out.

i don't know if this is true but my friend said that the step down jump thing might have a rail on the landing

i don't know don't get all worked up over it because right now it is just a rumor

Thats kind of lame, it would make a pretty cool small butter pad though.

i stick to 3xl hahaha

i hope they are going to redo blackbear because the 2 actual rails are not in and flows get kind of gay

I honestly hate kids that think they're black. YOU SNOWBOARD! There is nothing ghetto about purchasing lift tickets and a snowboard and goiing down a moutain. I hope some black kids jump you.

If you need dunks , ebay, www.easternboarder.com, www.pickyourshoes.com

ok here is wat i hear some of the new stuff in cascade will be whcih is bein redone sunday....ok FDF is goin to be off the cliff...drop box is goin to be step up box....the jumpline will be pushed over more towards the woods....and the barrel bonk is goin to be higher......................now for blackbear. the flat jump is goin to stay the bleacher will stay they are replacing the bottom jump with some sort of rail thing..and a new A frame box setup is gunna be made, like this >>

/ \

obvisiously not as steep but u get the point

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give you an update. The reason why we pulled rails off the one side of Black Bear is that in the next few days we are expecting to have a large amount of snow fall in those general areas. It will be easier for us to build features if we dont have buried rails. When i say large amounts i believe it will be feet not inches so if mother nature cooperates, the parks will be up and running better then ever. We have started changing things up a bit. As long as the plan doesnt run into any snags in the mean time, Cascade will be fully rebuilt Sunday night. So monday will be an amazing day. Were finally at the stage where the features we want to build can be. Also id like to have some feed back about the jump i built in Black Bear, we are calling it the "Anti-Jump", I know i love it myself but i wanted to see what everyone else thinks of it. That was just a small trial sized feature of what we can possibly build if you like it. There can also be many different variations thrown into it. I just wanted to mention that on that feature there will NOT be a rail on the landing, due to the size of the landing it would make it extremely dangerous. Anyway Hope all is well with everyone and think cold, ANDY