TR: 12/8/07

AtomicSkier

I rolled into blue at 7:20, after having a late 6:56 departure. I get held up by my friends mom, but I passed her eventually. Tickle-Me-Toast was already in line, as was GrilledSteezeSandwich. The first few runs down Main Street were EPIC. They were better then most wid-winter mornings. The snow was VERY carvable, hero snow almost. Even toast was letting out a hoot and holla once in awhile.

Then the race team showed up, and it got freakin crowded. If for the race team, it would've been empty. After our 13th run it started to get busy and a liftline started to form, though it was very brief (1 or 2 minutes). Toast skied with us all morning, until his jobhonk friends showed up after sleeping in. I switched skis with Justo for a run, and he was pushing my SL:12000s to the max. I hated his 98mm-waisted ski. We saw Noxideeeee and SFRBGlenn on our last lift ride.

Mad PASR's in the house including me, my groupies doug, toast, tmaki,justo,noxidee,glenn,bmtroublemaker, and even concussion ted was in the house. he said "tell zonked i said hi" hahahah. I even got Ted to blow the whistle for us. Definately worth the wait of 6 lift chairs to talk to him. Terry and his Buddy were in the house, as well as a few other blue regs. Some awesome gaper carnage in the park. During our last two runs, snow started to soften up, but lazy stayed nice, solid, and grippy all morning. And oh yea, I think I saw FirstGradeTeacher, though I was looking through alot of trees. Doug and I went DIRECTLY to the blue mountain drive in after we left booter, no pit stops at the A.T. I didn't get fresh sauasage, but I got an omlet, and doug got two eggs. The same trick hoes were workin there, but we didn't see any pregnant ones.

Steezy Day, maybe i'll show up at 9am tomorrow.

indeed it was a good day. Jeff. i'm punching you for saying 'tickle me toast'. might be the gayest thing i have ever heard since gay came to gay town. anyway..... today was reeeeeally nice. great snow. these conditions call for a celebration tonight. so i guess that means its going to be harder for me to wake up and get there for opening. i'll be there though, give or take 15 minutes.

I didn't know that was him..but I'll know for tomorrow.

CoffeeBrew..I was practicing my one leg steeze today..I think I'm going to ski all of Lazy mile on one leg tomorrow. :wiggle

Dude, do it! I'll tag along!

Here's my TR for today.

Arrived around 11:30, was going to be there at opening ... but I looked at my alarm clock at 5:30 and shut it off. Got everything on and went out. The snow was pretty much perfect for carving, I let it all out. Skied alternating Main Street and Lazy Mile. The place was crowded at the bottom, but the runs were pretty empty. The lift line was about 5 minutes, nothing bad. I was rockin' my blue West Chester Ski Team jacket. I rolled out around 3pm. The Ski Patrol was out in force I believe ticketing people. Hopefully this "winter mix" duds out tomorrow, then I'll definitely be there. I'm praying the 6-pack will be open tomorrow.

btw, Blue Mountain Drive ... is that a state road or a local road?

Here's my TR for today.

Arrived around 11:30, was going to be there at opening ... but I looked at my alarm clock at 5:30 and shut it off. Got everything on and went out. The snow was pretty much perfect for carving, I let it all out. Skied alternating Main Street and Lazy Mile. The place was crowded at the bottom, but the runs were pretty empty. The lift line was about 5 minutes, nothing bad. I was rockin' my blue West Chester Ski Team jacket. I rolled out around 3pm. The Ski Patrol was out in force I believe ticketing people. Hopefully this "winter mix" duds out tomorrow, then I'll definitely be there. I'm praying the 6-pack will be open tomorrow.

btw, Blue Mountain Drive ... is that a state road or a local road?

The six pack won't be open tomorrow. I called Blue Mountain and said they won't be opening it up.