Friday 14th Rollcall

phillycore

I'm trying to work a miracle and bonk a half day tomorrow to head up to Blue..

I seriously doubt it'll happen as I'm dead last on the seniority list and some loser already asked for it.

There really isn't going to be shit to do though so I might be able to swing something...

I'll be there for sure Sunday (Sat getting some warranty shit done on my car)

Wanted to get two days in this week as I skipped last weekend and I'm jonsin hardcore..

Not to be critical of Blue but it you're going to be buying a lift ticket, why not head farther north like to Jack Frost or Sno where they got several inches of natural snow yesterday..Blue could quite possibly be a crusty mess today..The upper part was already crusty yesterday and the lower part was soft so it might crust over..It's supposed to be Sunny and in the mid to upper 30s there this afternoon but I don't know if that will be warm enough to soften the crust..then once the sun gets low around 3:30PM it will firm back up..

I'll be there around 3:00PM probably a little intoxicated from my Holiday lunch and SFRB on the drive up..Holla..but if I was buying a ticket..I'd stay on the turnpike and hit Boomer and White Lightning at Sno..

FYI, per Sno's website, we got eight inches yesterday.