Holy SH*T!!!!

Ski

Did someone out there ask for the guns to be turned on? Holy cow, Sno is pumping it out big time. I'm looking forward to the grooming, but Boomer was a blast with piles of just barely fluffy enough manmade and the Pole Cats making it a blizzard. Great afternoon and there were a dozen empty chairs between skiers/riders.

I hear that a lot, haha. It totally happened, for the better part of the day in fact. Ski even saw me on the lift!

Yep, I can confirm Melissa was skiing the NF, but I think the guys still want pics of you girls. Those kinds of pics...or the website where they might be posted.

I'm not really intrested in finding anyone anymore cause i just suck at life

Jeez, Mike, that's not a very happy thought. Knock that sh*t off. I still have poles for you. Does that cheer you up?

Yep, I can confirm Melissa was skiing the NF, but I think the guys still want pics of you girls. Those kinds of pics...or the website where they might be posted.

Jeez, Mike, that's not a very happy thought. Knock that sh*t off. I still have poles for you. Does that cheer you up?

Why yes! Yes it does! Thats an awesome thought! We have to meet eachother up at the mountain sometime. mad weird petaphile you are! lmfao jp, hopefully i'm going up tomorow if this ice shit stops... lol

wtf is going on right now.

The world is ending, Dident you here?