someone wanan give me their pass barcode

Snwbrder940

Could someone give me their pass barcode. I just need the barcode. I think If I take my pass from last year and then put 04-05 on it and then put someones barcode from this year I would have no problem because when they scan it it would beep.

Why would someone risk getting their pass revoked? That barcode in all likelihood leads to a name. It may even display the name of the holder to the liftie. (It certainly does here where I am.) Anyone letting you scan their barcode would be in danger of getting THEIR pass revoked as being in collusion with you.

Yeah, probably not something someone is going to volunteer for. (Sib, I can attest that as far as I've seen at blue the lifties do NOT get a name to compare). If someone were really inclined to doing this, the best way would probably be to "notice" someone's name and # while standing next to them at the lift, and just add your picture with your pc. I don't know what type of flags they have for how often you enter the mountain, but I'd imagine if you went through the entrance twice in the span of a few minutes they'd get wise pretty quick. Probably not a good idea, because I would say what I have just described constitutes identity theft in some way, shape, or form and would probably get in a good amount of trouble if caught.

Could someone give me their pass barcode. I just need the barcode. I think If I take my pass from last year and then put 04-05 on it and then put someones barcode from this year I would have no problem because when they scan it it would beep.

Go buy a pass and if you can't afford one then buy a lift ticket. I don't know who is going to give you their barcode but you can count on it won't be mine.

Yeah, probably not something someone is going to volunteer for. (Sib, I can attest that as far as I've seen at blue the lifties do NOT get a name to compare).  If someone were really inclined to doing this, the best way would probably be to "notice" someone's name and # while standing next to them at the lift, and just add your picture with your pc. I don't know what type of flags they have for how often you enter the mountain, but I'd imagine if you went through the entrance twice in the span of a few minutes they'd get wise pretty quick. Probably not a good idea, because I would say what I have just described constitutes identity theft in some way, shape, or form and would probably get in a good amount of trouble if caught.

It's not identity theft if they are giving up their identy, theft of services/trespassing might be more likely. Probobly most likely is they would just kick you out, and blacklist you.

yeah my friend was in a similar situation like this at dorney park this summer, he had a season pass went in got the hand stamped and came back out gave it to his other friend, but i guess to undercover cops saw him do it so he got arrested for theft of services got his pass taken away and banned for a year, also he had to pay some fines.

yeah my friend was in a similar situation like this at dorney park this summer, he had a season pass went in got the hand stamped and came back out gave it to his other friend, but i guess to undercover cops saw him do it so he got arrested for theft of services got his pass taken away and banned for a year, also he had to pay some fines.

Well, if cops see you its a different story, because the state is now prosecuting, as opposed to the organization, who doesn't want to go through all that jazz.

You aren't getting mine.  Blue is a great mountain, don't try to cheat them of money, you could do it at camelback though, because they don't use any electronic means of checking tickets/passes  :D

Yeah, I saw a kid at CB who had a pass sleeve that had no pass in it. Ha, greatest part is he was riding with a liftie off duty.

If u wanna ride just park just hike CBs park. although with the movement of rails and widened pipe that may not be worth it. ive seen plenty of kids use the same lift ticket from the beggining of the year over and over again in the park. if u get questioned just say ur pass musta fallen off. then go down to get a new one and just leave. it may be a shorter day then u had planned, but it was free so suck it up and go sneak into shawnee on your way home, haha.