I'm a girl & I can't find a spot to shop

BurtonGirl

Usually due to the fact that I'm a girl shopping comes easily.. but for some reason no shops have anything I want in the clothing department. Anyone have any hot spots? Mike n matts has nothing to offer me, or the loft, I won't go to 940 for personal reasons, and the people at pelican can suck my **** cus they stole my boots... sooo I'm left with not much to go on. I'm riding last years gnu bpro, i just bought the flux super titans, and my <3 burton sable boots so I'm pretty girly in that area so I'm trying to rock some super baggy bright pants and a non tight fitting jacket to match my sick leanne pelosi goggles so if any of you ladies have any ideas let me know.. i'm getting desperate I'm not trying to pimp the burton plaid jacket again this year.. and this year is all about neutrals and I'm trying to look glow in the dark... I never thought I'd make a post for clothing help so don't make me regret it :wiggle

i want to say something so bad, but i know ski is prolly thinking it and can word it so much better...

Jeez, no, Nick, I have no clue where to shop for hot girl's snowboard clothing. Would I even be allowed in places like that?

But I just love bad Pelican stories and I'd really like to know what went down at 940...good luck, BurtonGirl. I find everything I need on eBay.

this year is all about neutrals and I'm trying to look glow in the dark

this year is about simpler designs and more understated but still fresh colors mixed with neutrals because its been about being obnoxious. be one of the sheep and go fluorescent or patterned if you want, but pull it back a little if you want to keep it cutting.

Edited by adrian

this year is about simpler designs and more understated but still fresh colors mixed with neutrals because its been about being obnoxious. be one of the sheep and go fluorescent or patterned if you want, but pull it back a little if you want to keep it cutting.

Dude? Queer Eye for the ski guy or what?

My Aeryx jacket is obnoxiously green, and I love it. A lot of people look at me funny, it's great. I think it's safe to say this year I stand out.

Justin, your jacket kicks ass man... Makes it real easy to pick you out in the crowd of lemmings

I dunno I'm with Adrian. I've seen the amount of camo, plaid, bright colors go out the door of the ski shops that now if you wear a one tone you are standing out. Look at the jacket in my pictures, solid red jacket, solid grey pants aside from a logo here and there. I stand out from the park guys way more than if I had any kind of camo. The only flashy thing I have is my goggles and they stand out more so it all comes together really well.

Oh and I match which most people skip over.

And yea, queer eye for the ski guy, but it pays the bills because knowing this stuff sells more jackets than not knowing this stuff.

i might bust out my penndot green jacket in the spring. what do you have done to your gti? i thought it was a 337 like my old one but it appears to be a regular golf, 03 or older, and ...im just guessing here, 1.8t.

'01 GTI. 1.8T as you guessed, K04 turbo swap, GIAC Stage 2, FMIC, Forge TIP, soon to be Water/Meth and advanced timing.

I put a 20th/337 front lip on it, and I have a fresh rear bumper with a 20th lip on that as well in my garage that I'm going to put on in the spring.

BTW this year I match perfectly, even with my skis. Black and Green everywhere...and it was unintentional.

Dude? Queer Eye for the ski guy or what?

Justin, your jacket kicks ass man... Makes it real easy to pick you out in the crowd of lemmings

haha, call it what you want, but im just putting down the truth according to adrian.

I dunno I'm with Adrian. I've seen the amount of camo, plaid, bright colors go out the door of the ski shops that now if you wear a one tone you are standing out. Look at the jacket in my pictures, solid red jacket, solid grey pants aside from a logo here and there. I stand out from the park guys way more than if I had any kind of camo. The only flashy thing I have is my goggles and they stand out more so it all comes together really well.

Oh and I match which most people skip over.

And yea, queer eye for the ski guy, but it pays the bills because knowing this stuff sells more jackets than not knowing this stuff.

im matching less this season compared to the all olive drab fit of yesterseason, but i still keep it nice.

'01 GTI. 1.8T as you guessed, K04 turbo swap, GIAC Stage 2, FMIC, Forge TIP, soon to be Water/Meth and advanced timing.

I put a 20th/337 front lip on it, and I have a fresh rear bumper with a 20th lip on that as well in my garage that I'm going to put on in the spring.

BTW this year I match perfectly, even with my skis. Black and Green everywhere...and it was unintentional.

as a reflex family alum, i like what i see. i have a nice column pod boost gauge around here somewhere if youre looking.

Suppper nuts. Maybe I'll go with adamandeve.com and stay inside and warm this winter... but if not I guess I'm stuck with my burton shiz until the magic happens and I find what I want

thanks for the help boys

notttttttt

:wiggle

you're pretty far away from it but.. try the ski bum. lots of girl stuff.

Usually due to the fact that I'm a girl shopping comes easily.. but for some reason no shops have anything I want in the clothing department. Anyone have any hot spots? Mike n matts has nothing to offer me, or the loft, I won't go to 940 for personal reasons, and the people at pelican can suck my **** cus they stole my boots... sooo I'm left with not much to go on. I'm riding last years gnu bpro, i just bought the flux super titans, and my <3 burton sable boots so I'm pretty girly in that area so I'm trying to rock some super baggy bright pants and a non tight fitting jacket to match my sick leanne pelosi goggles so if any of you ladies have any ideas let me know.. i'm getting desperate I'm not trying to pimp the burton plaid jacket again this year.. and this year is all about neutrals and I'm trying to look glow in the dark... I never thought I'd make a post for clothing help so don't make me regret it :wiggle

Probably a bit late now but if you are still looking for something check out our website Buckman's Ski & Snowboard Shops - Burton Products

We are the largest Burton dealer in the region and if there is something specific you are looking for there's a good chance we have it. If we don't and Burton still has it in stock we're happy to order it for you.

Happy Holiday's everyone!

-John