Park Suggestions

Another Wall

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know why the new quarter pipe isnt out?? i wouldnt think that it would take like any snow to set it up? also i thought something was said about new entrances to the parks, and there sure isnt anything new there.

I think when they said new entrances they were talking about not having that stupid yellow banner thing that falls over all the time. this year they got that new blue one and it looks like it stays up better than the old one, probly because the wing cant catch it because it is mesh.

i just want the park as it was last year. the picnic table and 420 is out of place, and cascade is really lacking. the conditions in black bear park wouldnt be so bad and landings would be better if they could set up cascade so not as many people ride through one park. also it doesnt make sense if black bear is a intermediate park to have the big stair case in it.

last year set up was better

i just want the park as it was last year. the picnic table and 420 is out of place, and cascade is really lacking. the conditions in black bear park wouldnt be so bad and landings would be better if they could set up cascade so not as many people ride through one park. also it doesnt make sense if black bear is a intermediate park to have the big stair case in it.

last year set up was better

last year set up was better but bear needs snow and its still early in the season, altho it seems far into the season because they didnt have to close this year.... even tho black bear is an intermediate park i think thats really the only good placment for the big staircase.

last year i remember the crew gettin their shit done in like 5 minutes max but now i just see the people on the crew takin their merry old time when their fixing lips, landings, etc.

p.s. black bear needs to get changed back to the expert park

Edited by EAZY-Emuntz

last year set up was better but bear needs snow and its still early in the season, altho it seems far into the season because they didnt have to close this year.... even tho black bear is an intermediate park i think thats really the only good placment for the big staircase.

are u kidding?? bear picked the worst place for the big staircase

anyone hear about the kidd breaking his neck tonight?

anyone hear about the kidd breaking his neck tonight?

where else would they put it tho that wouldnt interfear with the other features that are normally set up with the jump lines and such? and they probly needed a relitivly mellow sloped spot so they wouldnt have to move as much dirt around.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

when bear actaully gets snow they will put more features in the other parks and most likely eliminate a feature after the bear stair that will cause the pile up, such as a beginner feature, last year i dont remember having this problem, but also last year those pine trees werent there...

can you even hit the big staircase, i assume your one of the kids that clogs up the side?

and where they put that thing is pretty limited, thats prolly the best spot i can think of

can you even hit the big staircase, i assume your one of the kids that clogs up the side?

and where they put that thing is pretty limited, thats prolly the best spot i can think of

i'm not a noob

but i'm am getting tired of hitting people when i come off of it

Edited by Mini Zep

i'm not a noob

but i'm am getting tired of hitting people when i come off of it

tell me about it, it really sucks when your gapping to the middle down rail and as you come over you see some gaper standing there. i usually have a friend clear the landing out for me

tell me about it, it really sucks when your gapping to the middle down rail and as you come over you see some gaper standing there. i usually have a friend clear the landing out for me

yeah i only hit it when it had a bigger lip but when i was hitting it i had one of my friends tell me when i had a clear landing. i didnt even want to try it at first because if i came off it to skiers left then i would just land in a crowd of ppl.

I nailed some kid the other day who was just sitting behind the staircase laughing with all his noob friends until i landed on him. I hope that him and his little friends learned their lesson. They need to put like some of that blue stuff that they put at the top of the terrain park like a foot off the side of the box part to keep kids out because im always hiting that gap to down rail or just gapping the whole staircase and im always worried that im gonna like break someones neck. Or maybe with the money bear makes they could have a camera on the landing and have a huge hi-def plasma t.v. mounted on the light pole right in front to see if any little fags are chillin on the landing

Edited by EAZY-Emuntz

Not only after it but the pack on the side. sucks when you fall off the side and some kid tries to tell you off for scratching there board when there at fault for stopping to tell there friend how sick there last trick was. people just need to ride down the slope and not stop after every feature, if you dont notice you have a 3 minute lift ride to talk.

Not only after it but the pack on the side. sucks when you fall off the side and some kid tries to tell you off for scratching there board when there at fault for stopping to tell there friend how sick there last trick was. people just need to ride down the slope and not stop after every feature, if you dont notice you have a 3 minute lift ride to talk.

the lift ride is longer then 3 mins more like 8 mins

i am trying to get why this year after every rail we have a little party can't people try to have a smooth run instead of stoping ever 20 ft

I nailed some kid the other day who was just sitting behind the staircase laughing with all his noob friends until i landed on him. I hope that him and his little friends learned their lesson. They need to put like some of that blue stuff that they put at the top of the terrain park like a foot off the side of the box part to keep kids out because im always hiting that gap to down rail or just gapping the whole staircase and im always worried that im gonna like break someones neck. Or maybe with the money bear makes they could have a camera on the landing and have a huge hi-def plasma t.v. mounted on the light pole right in front to see if any little fags are chillin on the landing

best idea ever

the lift ride is longer then 3 mins more like 8 mins

i am trying to get why this year after every rail we have a little party can't people try to have a smooth run instead of stoping ever 20 ft

yeah smooth runs would be nice but once one person stops everyone after them stops too.