Park Suggestions

Another Wall

yeh exactly cuz if you try and have a smooth run through the park and you dont stop, then people bitch at you for not taking your turn and just cutting in front of everyone...but whoever had the idea of that blue shit that they use at the top of the park would be a good idea. just start from like 20 feet up from the stair case and go in a straight line down to about 20 ft after the stair case and that would def keep people at least out of the landing, maybe not the sides, but def the landing.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who has seen the ten day forecast who agrees that Bear Creek Should get snow into the tubing park and strive to open a jump line very soon please let BC-Ironworks know with a pm because if we do not get snow into the tubing park soon and get a jump line open, we will not have a chance to for at least ten days. I am not at all trying to be negative with bear creek's park here with criticism, but merely trying to help make the park live up to its potential. Once again, If any one agrees that a jump line should be built please let BC-Ironworks know.

Maybe bear should put a small feature next to the staircase.

wait big staircase or little?? if it was big someone would fall off the staircase and land on it. small would work out but if they are redoing that park soon y not just wait? I still think small ones next to the pipe if theres room.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

I agree, jump line should be put up soon...Hoping for friday night they do a park change, that would be nice.

ill be there fridaynight ... then ill leave for newyork just in time for them to switch up the parks. i also like jumplines and jumplines soon. :)

Cascade Terrain Park will be closed Friday for grooming.

straight off the front page

hopefully something will be put there or maybe they're pushing all the snow to tubing for a jump line

I heard they're building a huge ride threw strip club

wait big staircase or little?? if it was big someone would fall off the staircase and land on it. small would work out but if they are redoing that park soon y not just wait? I still think small ones next to the pipe if theres room.

well maybe it could be a small jump there so u can transfert onto the stairs. idk

the jumps in cascade dont really make me think of that as the expert park except the very last jump in the big hit. they should at least be bigger cheese wedges, cuz all the noobs arent afraid to hit these jumps cuz there were ruts in them last night...and as for the double c box, the jump onto it wasnt set up very good, i mean its a flat lip right up against the box and the box starts very slanted. i think there should be a gap so you have time to adjust your board instead of having to ollie onto it.

I wasnt really sure how to setup the lips for that double c and the snow wasnt very good to work w/ when we first cut the lip. I'm thinking it needs to be up on a bigger mound of snow w/ big gap lips. If you guys could give suggestions that would be great.

Also if you guys have any sketches or drawings of creative stuff you'd like to see you can come find me and I'll make a CAD model of it to show to my boss. I'm a skier on park crew usually wearing a grey jacket fur hood or a yellow puffy.

it did seem like there was more last year but i do like the flow in the park...it works well as long as your good enough to hit everything and dont mess up, cuz on the jump line if you case one they your done for the others lol but when they get more snow again i think it might be cool if they put the adjustable wall ride after the bonk, so you hit the bonk, then come off and go right into another bonk. only think about the barrol bonk, maybe if you could push a little more snow up for the back, cuz i mean maybe its just me, but when i go to bonk i get it but land so far down the back, sometimes not even landing on the transition. otherwise i like the new set up!

Yea I was just there all day today...I cut all the lips on the jumps in cascade and I personally liked how each one kicked you with enough speed to clear the next without much adjustment. I also fixed up the big jump and thought it was real nice today.

yeah dude you definetly did a good job on the jumps today

here's an idea, tear down the park and lengthen the tubing because it's a joke....haven't seen one urban set up, the bleacher jib is covered in snow and set up as a flat box, so what was the point in building it?..every landing has a crater in it and to clear any of the jumps you have to bomb the whole hill, so change the sizes and move the bigger ones over to black bear..this mountain has soo much potential and every year more features and money are pumped into the park yet im still consistantly disappointed...these new "exotic" features are dope but you should learn how to set up a flat box first...."you cant run before you can walk." -JFK