Park Suggestions

Another Wall

I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups I understand everybody want urban setups

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as how we shaped the staircase today the snow wasn't exactly cooperating. It's set up right under the one snow gun so it can be kinda evil at times. Whenever there are fluctuating temps any time that the guns are on it will create different layers of snow/ice. Which makes for difficult shaping, cutting, and building. During yesterdays and last nights blowing it seems to have done plenty of it.

For the rail I tried packing snow blocks from the side of the trail up closer to and under the rail but the more I put on the more the snow didn't want to stay. Anything that did stay was hardly workable as far as cutting and shaping. Getting snow up close to stay is something that the groomer will have to do next time.

The box though had more snow up close so we tried making a wide flat approach. Probably the most "urban" thing out there and I only saw a handful of people hit it all day. It's all good though. More stuff to come soon. Very soon.

I dunno what was up with the multi lip on the staircase tonight...that should have one consistent lip all the way across not 3 dif level ones. Other then that my only other complaint is the first box and rail. The box is still a drop on and the rail should have the lip alot closer to it and wider as well. Other then that the lips to everything else were pretty good and kept in nice shape tonight. Is there anyway we can get an ETA of a new build or at least some new features? that would be awesome. Keep up the good work park crew.

Hearing about the tow rope the guy talked about earlier; i heard that next year Bear is getting rid of tubing and making the tubing park into a whole other terrain park and as you are thinking right now "what about the carpet lift" yes that will be used for the terrain park and the fence will be taken off. (heard this from my friends dad who is on ski patrol at Bear)

Would never work imagine that carnage

yes. yes it would. thats what bear was saying it was originally intended for (they called it a "step up box")...and is going to be sick for some more advanced riders to hit some tech tricks with a little more to lose... not to mention the fact that it will be a hell of a lot of fun to watch kids eat shit from the lift.

I'd like to see a quarter pipe with something to slide along the top (mailbox e.g.). Oh and i was talking with some of my friends who work there and we kinda were thinking that before the pipe is even cut it should be blown shut!! And bear should be blowing more during the day (on days it is cold) but otherwise park crew is doing an awesome job!!! Keep up the good work!

I think the lip to the bleacher ( i think its the bleacher nxt to the flat box midway down black bear) should be lower than the first flat box instead of having the lip above the first flat box and below the top box. As is, most people are just hitting the top box like a straight box. Or maby the whole thing might be better if it was turned uphill.

i was kind of disapointed with the new set up. liked the bleacher box set up. the up rail was kind of a waste although it was maintained well, the picnic to 420 was another waste. the set up was do-able but the two didn't line up straight, the picnic table wasnt level and kicked you off to the side, and there should have been more of a landing/more snow piled to it. if you had any speed you would land somewhat flat from that drop...sloppy. the table is a waste of time since its a 10 ft gap (lets see some jumps instead of putting time into rails that are more or less half assed) the down rail should have had an urban set up...and same with the stairs (can those stairs be moved to a better spot?) hubba wasn't maintained but was the first urban set up ive seen there in a while. drop box was fixed (good work) and last id like to see the flat down box in a better spot....like on a flatter park of cascade. yes, this list is exhausted but it needs to be done. im into the bear creek scene but the crew should get their stuff together. take a crew field trip up to boulder - and im not even a bb local - and take some notes. take a lot of notes. sorry to be so critical

park was amazing last night! The only thing that I didnt like was the landing on the flat down. But there was nothing park crew could do. Mad props to park crew last night though they kept all the lips so good! I think that I would not keep to concrete ledge as a jump on because it slid fine when you were on the top, but jumping on the slide scratched the shit out my board. Idk what other peoples opinions are on the but that's just mine, otherwise I love the new set up!