Holiday traffic in Nirvana

sibhusky

Well, I had a day off from work, thank goodness, on a day when the visibility was outstanding. Of course, I had to put up with six to seven minute lines, but the view was worth it.

20041229-001.jpg

20041229-003.jpg

20041229-004.jpg

20041229-007.jpg

20041229-010.jpg

20041229-011.jpg

20041229-012.jpg

20041229-013.jpg

20041229-014.jpg

20041229-015.jpg

I hope when ole2planker visits next week he gets the view without the crowds!

This is in two sections as the site won't allow me to post them all....

:confused Alot of groomed trails...wheres the powder?

nonetheless...amazing pictures

We have had practically NO SNOW so far. It's only coming in three to six inches at a time. Last year the whole place was open by now. We are still not entirely open. BUT, we are the only place with this much snow in the area. Ski teams from Washington state and elsewhere in Montana are coming here to train because they have even LESS snow than we have!!!

We have had practically NO SNOW so far.  It's only coming in three to six inches at a time.  Last year the whole place was open by now.  We are still not entirely open.  BUT, we are the only place with this much snow in the area.  Ski teams from Washington state and elsewhere in Montana are coming here to train because they have even LESS snow than we have!!!

If thats no snow, I wanna see what it looks like when it dumps :wiggle

i wonder what the terrian park looks like

Well, there is a park but no pipe. After all, a good portion of the mountain is natural terrain. The pipe aspect is covered by "George's Gorge" an natural groove in the terrain that curves around and has trees in it as well. Who'd want a pipe with things like that around?