Highgear TerraTech Altimeter Watch

DHarrisburg

that supposed to be a joke?

how much

If you're serious I will let it got for $250 + shipping. It's new-in-box with all original documents and even still has the $300 price tag on it.

Edit: It's a Tracker DTS and it's one of the remodeled ones. Bough it a year ago and haven't used it once.

Edited by DHarrisburg

If you're serious I will let it got for $250 + shipping. It's new-in-box with all original documents and even still has the $300 price tag on it.

Edit: It's a Tracker DTS and it's one of the remodeled ones. Bough it a year ago and haven't used it once.

How about $200?

No worries. I'm sure you already know, but they are going for $250 regularly on ebay.

I haven't checked eBay up until this point but it seems like most of the NIB ones are going for Buy-it-Now at $280, with your random auction going for around $250. In light of this I guess I could do $240 shipped for any PASR member, if there aren't any takers I'll probably just put it on eBay.

• 1 month later...
They had a really nice Suunto one a week or two back. I've heard mixed opinions on the HighGear stuff. Basically its got American car syndrome. It works alright, but the fit and feel is kinda chintzy as opposed to companies like Suunto.

I got one... been playing with it. Interesting that it works on atmosphereic pressure so it needs calibrated for altitude each time you use it. tough find an accurate benchmark. The temp doesn't work well with body heat so close :P other than that I am still learning it..

They had a really nice Suunto one a week or two back. I've heard mixed opinions on the HighGear stuff. Basically its got American car syndrome. It works alright, but the fit and feel is kinda chintzy as opposed to companies like Suunto.

I always figured that if I ever bought an altimeter watch I'd just end up setting it then throwing it in an unused pocket on my jacket.