Closing due to weather

skifreak

Most of the problem with the riding up and down the banks is that they do not look when they re-enter the trail. Obviously, this is not true for everyone, but, it does happen alot. The other issue is that sometimes, if there is not enough snow on the banks (off trail), the riders will kick up rocks and then they fall onto the trail (obvious issue).

The other problem (usually with skiing deeper off trail) is that if rescue is needed from those locations, we may not have the right equipment to get you out quickly without raising yours and our risk levels. Probably a joke to most of you, but, it is true.

Usually, if the snow is that good, off trail, I'm in there myself. It is seldom that good.

if there is not enough snow on the banks (off trail), the riders will kick up rocks and then they fall onto the trail (obvious issue).

The other problem (usually with skiing deeper off trail) is that if rescue is needed from those locations, we may not have the right equipment to get you out quickly without raising yours and our risk levels. Probably a joke to most of you, but, it is true.

Usually, if the snow is that good, off trail, I'm in there myself. It is seldom that good.

maybe you should blow more snow :banghead j/k

i hear you on the tree rescues though.

Pfftttt...you must have gone to some of his parties that he invited all the "babes" to come and party all night with. It's nice that he has friends to hang with now that your MB is gone...

Thanks for the clarification. The recommendation that you follow your own advice stands.

As a bystander here, is what you are saying that Sno closed as well and only CB got taken to task for that?

It started out that way. Then "ski" couldn't handle someone critisizing his home montain and was then called out for it.

Edited by jdew

What class. . . . exactly what was expected from you.

Jdew, do you wear a Giro helmet and tell everyone on the lift about your son attending college in Colorado? Remember riding up the CB lift with a guy wearing an orange helmet? You were also on a snowboard and fell off the Sullivan on your fat ass. Sound familiar? Dude, you came here to pick fights with TP4, Toast, and about a dozen other really cool people. Why? Bored? To display your incredible depth and class? You're just a poser with no talent, which just leaves you to sit around and type out hate messages. You're one lonely ass clown.

Have fun, hater. That's my final word. :fu

So wait, Sno closed that day as well? I should start a thread knocking Sno, because that's just screwed up, and ski knows it.

Quite a double standard wouldn't you say? Judging by his childlike reaction and subsequent personal attacks on jdew it is obvious he knows it. It is funny to watch him continue to embarass himself.

Quite a double standard wouldn't you say? Judging by his childlike reaction and subsequent personal attacks on jdew it is obvious he knows it. It is funny to watch him continue to embarass himself.

I would say entertaining.