WMMR Day Off At The Slopes

stever2003

the tickets are $9.33, you can only get them thru WMMR. (from what I believe, 'cause I was there last year) they are good at JF & BB.

I'll be there for a few hours. I'm making a stop at JF, on my way to VT for a weekend at Stowe and Sugarbush.

Edited by Matt

the tickets are $9.33, you can only get them thru WMMR. (from what I believe, 'cause I was there last year) they are good at JF & BB.

I'll be there for a few hours. I'm making a stop at JF, on my way to VT for a weekend at Stowe and Sugarbush.

I was wrong from above, according to the site ... the tickets are only good at JF.

if it does not rain I will come too!! $9.33 is not too many Rupees! I have heard that this WMMR day (what does this mean?) has much crowds - just like Chowpatty Beach in the summer.

OMG I don't know if PASR gets aliases (sp?) but this guy is awsome !!! Seriously where is the finger mustache emoticon around here ? This is clearly POTD worthy.

OMG I don't know if PASR gets aliases (sp?) but this guy is awsome !!! Seriously where is the finger mustache emoticon around here ? This is clearly POTD worthy.

thank you thank you i don't know what you mean by POTD however we don't have any in Mumbai. I must see this WMMR and bring my board too. chowpatty beach is very very much crowded and i think that the park will be crowded too - but that is good. will all the snow melt?

Due to the weather forecast for tomorrow I'm skipping out. If I lived closer I'd be all over it. Plus I don't have waterproof enough stuff to hit it in the rain.

Anyway I've got two tix if anyone's interested, I'll just give em to you. I think you just need the email for confirmation. PM me.

My bad it means..Post of the Day..ahahahahahahaha..I learned something today..

New Yorker, across from Chowpatty Beach, has good pizza and baked potatoes too. yes that is the real name!! It has American-tasting cheese. It is the best place in town for Western food. Also, Sukhsagar has good idlis and juice too!

It is raining so I stayed in the house today. I will go to Jack Frost Mountain tomorrow and go to the park and Floyds Fooly. Who will meet me?