A steezey TR for 1/5

ColoradoHigh

Hey guys, whats up? I got back not to long ago from a very nice day at Sno Mountain. It was my first time there, and I LOVED it. In the morning, I was skiing the black diamonds off the Phobe Snow Lift. mainly Smoke, and Boomer. They had very nice snow and very soft man made Pennsylvania powder. At about 11:00ish, I went to the lodge to let my feet rest. My feet were in pain from my boots, and a good rest solved that problem easily. I then went back out on the snow, and went to the Nastar area to get registered, and get my bib number. Then I grabbed lunch from the huge lodge.

I got a pizza, Butterfinger Crisp, and a Gatorade. The food was delicous, and filled me up right.

After lunch, I went back to the Nastar course. Took 2 runs down, and got no medal first NASTAR run of my life, but second run, I got a bronze medal. Before my 3rd run down, I was at the start gate, letting my dad go first, and I saw a guy with a crazy looking orange helmet and some weird jacket Jeff wore last year :nana . This guy exclaimed "Chippy?!" I was like "Ya that be me son." He continued and say its Cole (Ski). Cole asked me where I was and where he was. I thought I would see him on the North Face off the Phobe Snow Lift. So at around 11:30-12:00, we were doing Nastar for a good 2 hours or more. He gave me tips on what to tweak when I was racing, and my times went from 45.35, to 43.6 to 42.1. I guess little things make a BIG difference. He taught me alot, and it really helped. I was very consistent with my times, getting bronze alot...

I will let Ski fill in anything I might have missed...

Well, only that Chippy's a big mo fo. I'm gonna stop teasing him and not risk getting my neck broken. Cool that you had a good time, Chippy. You sure do seem to love to ski :rock

Oh, and Nick's a little scary, isn't he?

I had an awesome time. I do love to ski indeed.

I want to thank you though once again, for actually taking your time to give me a ton of pointers that really helped. I'll be out at Sno again either the 19th or the 20th. 2 weeks from today.

Nick is a bit scary. I thought the park mafia leader was about to saw my neck off. :nana

Um, omg, Chippy, you forgot to mention the most important part of your day-- meeting me!! We'll def. have to ski together the next time you are at Sno!

Oh yeah, I forgot!

We'll have to get Dougs permission to ski together...

He might say no....

Whatever! You forgot??--even with that magical picture of us that looks like we are both doing the hokey pokey on skis?

Oh, the one legged steeze? That was mad fun...i love doing that. And Ski told me that its good for racing..