PASKIANDRIDE.COM table

Ski

Just got back from a few runs tonight and discovered this MB has it's own personalized cafeteria table where the pool table used to be. The white background sticker actually looks pretty sharp on the white table tops.

Does that table have to be reserved?

Just got back from a few runs tonight and discovered this MB has it's own personalized cafeteria table where the pool table used to be. The white background sticker actually looks pretty sharp on the white table tops.

Does that table have to be reserved?

:lol: nice....whos the culprit? :nana

put em wherever u want that is ur choice. we obviosly don't condone damageing/vandalizing any property with them. so just be smart with em and dont get yourselves in trouble. most of all though, HAVE FUN and be creative!

I thought about the downside of it Jib, but then I thought about all the places the Greatful Dead bears and peace sign stickers have ended up...as long as nobody is stickering shut fire hydrants, then :sex them if they can't take a joke.

Yeah, we can't be prosecuted for your actions, although I think we could be for telling you to do it, so our stand is that we don't want you vandalizing things.

You can suggest it even in your official capacity. You can't hold insomniac's dog hostage until he does it, but you can readily suggest he go out and plaster every stationary surface on Earth.