Telemark Demo Day...

sexkitten

I just got my "Blue Powder" today and saw this....

Telemark Demo Day Jan 26th. 8:30am-3:30pm

Join Luke Foley and Jen Reed from the EMS exploration team and ski patroller Ken Weber for a freeintroduction to telemark skiing .

Kinda cool.

Edited by sexkitten

I can hit pretty much any rail or box that I can hit alpine on tele skis too. Spin on, spin off...You just need to be really comfortable in tele gear which is a bit hard to do in in the first place. If anybody wants tele lessons send me a pm and I'll see if I can help you out. I've helped teach multiple ski patrollers at camelback, a handful of ski racers, some instructors of varying skiing ability, two snowboarders that had never skiied before, and many others. With the somewhat recent advances in telemark equipment the sport has been growing rapidly and riders of all abilities can learn if they want to.

Myself, my brother and my dad all telemark and are always willing to give advice to those who ask. There is a strong group of pinners on the Camelback ski patrol and they are all very approachable, along with a VERY large group that can often be found taking over Camelback on the weekends. The best way to push your progression is to ride with people who are better than you, so make tele friends!!