CB closing at 12:15 pm today (2/1) due to the weather

jdew

Posted on the CB website:

"Current Conditions

Report Date: 2-1-08 12:00pm

Due to weather conditions, Camelback will be closing at 12:15pm today and will reopen Saturday, February 2, 2008 from 8am to 10pm.

100% open for the Weekend!"

I think I just saw Craig skiing on Sno's new live webcam...

:lol:

Is it just me or do we really get F$ck%D when it comes to the weather here in Pennsyltucky? Can we get one decent snowstorm..something...3-5 inches..maybe a dusting..mothernature are you reading this???

I was reading one of the accuweather headlines earlier this week and they were complaining so far they've gotten all of 2 inches of snow in their part of PA all season. :banghead

MotherNature must be off on some extended Caribbean cruise right now.

:lol:

I was reading one of the accuweather headlines earlier this week and they were complaining so far they've gotten all of 2 inches of snow in their part of PA all season. :banghead

this is pretty bad but it doenst compare to last year over winter breakk.... i remmeber it was so bad blue closed so we should just be happy theres snow on the ground evn if its fake :D

I think we've had 30", but just 6" in January. We had 3 or 4" mixed in with all this sleet today. All the schools were closed from here down through Stroudsburg. I went out for an oil change at 2pm and they didn't plow the main roads until 3pm. It was weird how they just left such deep crap on the roads.

Apparently, they held a boardercross event at Sno.

I went skiing thursday night. CB had two novice and two intermediate top to bottom trails open. No expert trails. That's almost the same as being closed. I rode the chair with some guy that bought a night ticket -- full price. Was he pissed. The only trail they were making snow on was cliffhanger.

I went skiing thursday night. CB had two novice and two intermediate top to bottom trails open. No expert trails. That's almost the same as being closed. I rode the chair with some guy that bought a night ticket -- full price. Was he pissed. The only trail they were making snow on was cliffhanger.

I left at 5PM and everything was open but Cliffhanger and Raceway where they were making snow .