07 public enemys for sale

freestyle-skier

how tall should you be for that size

PE's will ski differently depending on how you mount them. If you're over 5'6" then you could most definitely handle them. They might feel a bit big at first (especially if they're mounted +2 or +3 which is recommended for that ski) but you can ski them without a problem. The only thing with PE's is that I think they're more of an all-mountain ski, they're a bit too stiff for park IMO, I'd rather go with the Fujative.

PE's will ski differently depending on how you mount them. If you're over 5'6" then you could most definitely handle them. They might feel a bit big at first (especially if they're mounted +2 or +3 which is recommended for that ski) but you can ski them without a problem. The only thing with PE's is that I think they're more of an all-mountain ski, they're a bit too stiff for park IMO, I'd rather go with the Fujative.

they are not that stiff... well actually they are. i have the missdemeanors (the womans version of the pubs) im fine with them both rails and jumps the stiff ness and everything is good.... just dont try to butter around. it doesnt really work.