Sunday Feb 17th at Blue _ who is going to be there?

Papasteeze

We have friends coming in from Ohio this weekend and were thinking about visiting Blue. Do you guys still do that Sunday Morning thing? Nips, Matt Heffernan, Brian Kiss and some others not confirmed yet. Maybe some of the BB skiers and some more of the Ohio guys too. I'll be filming. Who can come out early and show the kids around?

Bunch of us will probably be there.

Sunday School is def on. Registration at the summit lodge. $5.00 to enter.

Hope you guys can make it. It will be fun.

i'll probably be there for opening. i gotta work at 12, so i'll be there from like 730-11ish. that probably means no rail jam for me :(

oh, peaches!

Great! What time does registration open?

This is sounding really good. I think I'll get word out to the Roundtopriders too.. Yea! Can we get some type of unique feature set up?

Well considering Park Crue is reopening the park with freshly blown snow and recut (maybe even new?) features, you may or may not be getting a whole new park.

Needless to say, if they can blow just enough, the park should be the best its been all year, if not better. I believe they are reshaping the jumps as well.

KNOCK ON WOOD

Edited by Justin

I think due to the crowds and the fact that my son is off from school monday I'm going to go out to the Sun. night session with him rather than going sun a.m. It's $20 ticket, and would end up costing me the same for both of us than just myself so he gets another day on the slopes. Besides it will be less crowded that way.. Really sucks though as it looks like a big PASR day there and I won't get to ski with you all.. Kinda bummed about that, but I really need to spend as much time with my son as possible as he's going through a lot right now in his life at school and all. In a couple years he's not going to want to ski with dad anymore too.. It just won't be cool anymore.. (That's when my middle child will start skiing...lol)

Now that there is one BAD MOFO!!

Lovin it... Mad Respect!!