22 FOOT PIPE

fleaguy

To clarify, I meant why should anyone be an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. It might have sounded like I was calling you one. I wasn't.

The whole point of that diatribe was; If anyone has any opinion about Sno that wouldn't make it into an hour long infomercial, you bash the messenger and call them "whiners."

It would make for a much better discussion to point out where their arguement may be wrong, make a counterpoint, or point out areas where they have made improvements as opposed to "bashing" the messenger.

Whether you realize it or not, there are many people who won't say anything "bad" about Sno because they don't want to be bashed for it. When all that they hear is,"Yeah, yeah, EVERYTHING is GREAT!", Sno mountain management becomes the "Emperor With No Clothes." (Not that I think they are listening anyway.)

I know several regulars on other ski sites who don't even look at paskiandride anymore. Comments range from "There's just a bunch of kids on there", to "The threads aren't civil", to "Don't tell them anything they don't want to hear".

Comments like that from a demograpic with money to spend, and the reduced "hits" from people who see no objectivity, can't be helping with the ad revenue and the corresponding value of this site; monetarily or ski/riding info wise.

The whole point of that diatribe was; If anyone has any opinion about Sno that wouldn't make it into an hour long infomercial, you bash the messenger and call them "whiners."

It would make for a much better discussion to point out where their arguement may be wrong, make a counterpoint, or point out areas where they have made improvements as opposed to "bashing" the messenger.

Whether you realize it or not, there are many people who won't say anything "bad" about Sno because they don't want to be bashed for it. When all that they hear is,"Yeah, yeah, EVERYTHING is GREAT!", Sno mountain management becomes the "Emperor With No Clothes." (Not that I think they are listening anyway.)

I know several regulars on other ski sites who don't even look at paskiandride anymore. Comments range from "There's just a bunch of kids on there", to "The threads aren't civil", to "Don't tell them anything they don't want to hear".

Comments like that from a demograpic with money to spend, and the reduced "hits" from people who see no objectivity, can't be helping with the ad revenue and the corresponding value of this site; monetarily or ski/riding info wise.

I don't care. I speak my mind. Every opinion I have about Sno is my own. You were dead wrong when you said I didn't have the knowledge to compare Sno to other mountains. When a bunch of kids from BC and BB bash Sno just for the sake of it, I'll tell them they are being idiots. So what? You are also dead wrong about Sno not reading this MB. They read every word. How do I know? I just sat in the bar with the owner. The owner that people have made personal attacks about and spread bullshit rumors. Just go search Old Geezer and Rob's posts. The owner of Sno authorized making a ton of snow on one of the two or three steepest trails in PA----that makes him a fucking hero to me. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Track, you sure are wrong about a lot of things.

Now you're worried about ad revenue for this site? Man, you take trolling to a new level. Your paragraph structure is a bit convoluted, but you seem to be saying PASR is suffering less hits and losing money because people from BB and BC and Park City aren't being encouraged to endlessly bash Sno.

Get a new hobby, Track.

The owner that people have made personal attacks about and spread bullshit rumors. Just go search Old Geezer and Rob's posts.

That is exactly what trackbiker is referring to. Bullshit Rumor or opinions? Lets be straight about it. No one is allowed to post here anything that you disagree with or doesn't like. E-bully at it's best.

OH! Do you know who Old Geezer is? hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Oh! Congrats on the 5 race ticket sales tonight. :nana

I don't know what else to say, Toast. I know I sound mean and all, but we've had the best season ever and I like to talk about it.

It's a shame you can only make a personal attack as opposed to an intelligent arguement or comment!

When people have no response other than personal attacks, they have no arguement or counterpoint!

No wonder you "were" a reporter!

Hey, I heard FOX news is looking for a few more washed-up, no talent, losers, to spew some more B.S. and suck cock for a job! Maybe Dennis Carlson likes it like this :sex

Hey ski, get help dude, you're the one who over reacts without any intelligent response. Do you do the road rage thing too?

That is exactly what trackbiker is referring to. Bullshit Rumor or opinions? Lets be straight about it. No one is allowed to post here anything that you disagree with or doesn't like. E-bully at it's best.

OH! Do you know who Old Geezer is? hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Don't be too hard on him, Papa.

You know those guys little guys with really small dicks, who were beaten as children, have to compensate in other ways. It's usually acted out by "bullying", and being an E-Bully is even easier than the real thing.

We both know he'll erase all of this. So have fun while you can! Bully's are really pussies who act out when they have no other intelligent response. :wave

Trackbiker, I get your point, but you're really not going to change anything. You are the one picking on ski right now. Regardless, I've felt for a long time GSS is WAY more of a zealot for Blue Mountain. He goes on endlessly about vert and high speed lifts. I don't really care about either, just like you might not care about steep trails and good snow. There is no way I could get GSS to stop what he does, unless I banned him. Likewise you aren't going to stop ski.

Further, you are boring, and your posts aren't as intelligent as you would like to think they are. Step up your game, or back off please :)

Edited by Glenn

Another personal attack?

Were you beaten as a child, ski?

Go see a phsychiatrist, dude!

By the way when Dennis Carlson was saying, "Yes, Yes, Yes! He wasn't listening to anything you said, he was just commenting on the BJ you were giving him! :bj

So you finally had a breakdown? I kind of saw it coming with your weird ramblings. You're just getting more and more creepy.

The race league has 60 to 100 racers, Rob. But you're sort of out of the race loop now that you managed to raise a quitter. How's that Atomic Race Department sponsorship going? Oh, yeah, you only made that up to try to impress people.

It's a shame you can only make a personal attack as opposed to an intelligent arguement or comment!

When people have no response other than personal attacks, they have no arguement or counterpoint!

No wonder you "were" a reporter!

Hey, I heard FOX news is looking for a few more washed-up, no talent, losers, to spew some more B.S. and suck cock for a job! Maybe Dennis Carlson likes it like this :sex

Hey ski, get help dude, you're the one who over reacts without any intelligent response. Do you do the road rage thing too?

It's spelled argument. One 'e'.

It's kind of a shame that you now have to be afraid of ever meeting me, isn't it?

Don't be too hard on him, Papa.

You know those guys little guys with really small dicks, who were beaten as children, have to compensate in other ways. It's usually acted out by "bullying", and being an E-Bully is even easier than the real thing.

We both know he'll erase all of this. So have fun while you can! Bully's are really pussies who act out when they have no other intelligent response. :wave

What's your fascination with men's genitals? You and KyleA sure do like to talk about them. Weird.

Edited by ski

Further, you are boring, and your posts aren't as intelligent as you would like to think they are. Step up your game, or back off please :)

Pot calling the kettle black much? Fine example of moderation.

Question? Do you have a delete post function? Why not use it? You know I moderate on a board 50 times larger that gets much more flamboyant than this one but interesting enough it doesn't get near as harsh as this board does. Thats why they call it moderation.......... noob :)

I am just suggesting, not telling you how to run your board, but really, it's easy to see where a thread turns sour. Why single out trackbiker?

Here is some more un-intelligent posts that you do nothing about from a thread that ended up closed, which has good reoccuring opinions in it.

IS THE 22 FOOT ZAUGG THERE AND WHEN DO YOU

oh nevermind............

LIKE HELL! when and if you guys get a 22 foot pipe I will spread the word so fast that it will make your head spin. The point is, I know a lot of people who would love to hear the news and will gladly pay the price of admission to ride a 22 foot pipe.

Even my son who was in the 18' pipe at Copper last week would be super stoked to ride one that big... Very few people have ever seen a pipe that size including myself.

Some Santa you are. I was looking for a present.

Seriously man, Please grow up...

Rob, stop being a douche bag. Do you know how much you're starting to sound like Don King?

What is interesting is that the most expensive pipe cutter in the world was scheduled to be delivered for the last month of the season and you say that it isn't Sno's fault? I was told be several people that Sno did not purchase a Zaugg directly. Certainly they could be wrong and they are renting it for the upcoming events.

IF you were involved with the park scene on a bigger scale than just Sno you would understand that this is huge news. I lead a couple of other groups of skiers that are actively working to get pipe included in 2010 either as a demonstration type of event or a separate venue.

Getting a large pipe in our area is big news. I just want the facts.

I won't let it go

You really should shut up.

HOLY SHIT. YOU ALL OFFICIALLY RUINED THIS THREAD. THANKS FOR THE GREAT INFO ON THE PIPE... OH WAIT, ITS JUST A BUNCH OF HOT-HEADS BEING A BUNCH OF BABIES. EVERY FUCKING SNO THREAD TURNS TO THIS. IT GETS OLD REALLY FAST.

SNo Mtn forum is the new CB forum! yay! PASR is alive and well!

The race league has 60 to 100 racers, Rob. But you're sort of out of the race loop now that you managed to raise a quitter. How's that Atomic Race Department sponsorship going? Oh, yeah, you only made that up to try to impress people.

In response.. how many of the 60-100 (which is it?) bought tickets tonight? What kind of kids are you raising? I know why my kid quit racing, because it is full of people like you!

So Glen, Ski can say stuff about my kids? Can I say stuff about his?

My point exactly!

"But you won't see anymore here from me."

You're back!!! It took three minutes!!

In response.. how many of the 60-100 (which is it?) bought tickets tonight? What kind of kids are you raising? I know why my kid quit racing, because it is full of people like you!

So Glen, Ski can say stuff about my kids? Can I say stuff about his?

Sorry, it's an adult league No teenage boys to videotape. My kids never called you obscene names or posted your telephone number on the internet. You called my 7 yr old daughter a prostitute already and I haven't talked to you in person about it. Yet. But I will.

BTW, Rob, if I thought you'd learn from it, I'd explain to you exactly why your kid quit.

Pot calling the kettle black much? Fine example of moderation.

Question? Do you have a delete post function? Why not use it? You know I moderate on a board 50 times larger that gets much more flamboyant than this one but interesting enough it doesn't get near as harsh as this board does. Thats why they call it moderation.......... noob :)

Edit: I had a bunch of stuff written about why I do what I do, but honestly I don't care. I used to, but I really shouldn't be a mod anymore. I really think MB's do the best with almost no moderation, especially if they have an established user base. I'm here to hang out with friends now, and share what I know about PA and leaving it. I don't care if there are flame wars. They are entertaining to read, and join in, but it doesn't bother me like it used to that people don't get along. It doesn't bother me that people call out other peoples kids, it just makes me think less of them.

It is what it is. Maybe things will change and someone else will moderate the way you want them to, but I think I'm done with it for now.

Edited by Glenn