What Could Sno Do DIFFERENT To Make It A Better Ski Area?

trackbiker

It's a problem you might notice when you ski with a little kid and you have to help them up onto the chair. We had a problem on the Meadows lift last year at CB...that chair bangs you hard if it's not caught. I've had lifties take the night off at the lifts that run over Raceway and the one over Main St. at Blue. No big deal because I wasn't with Ty, but I notice it because I've had years and years of skiing with a kid.

i guess i might not notice it as much because i rarely ride those lifts because you can access 90% of the terrain from the quad of sixbagger.

Why is everyone hating on Miller Lite? It's my all-time favorite cheap light beer! I even got a keg of it for my 25th birthday!

I'll agree. I primarily like hoppy or dark craft brews, but I still love Miller Lite. It's best on tap, also good in the bottle. And every once in a while (including last night) I'll enjoy a miller lite 40 oz.

I also enjoy Pabst Blue Ribbon. Please don't argue with me on this one, it was chosen as america's best beer in 1893. I'm pretty sure I'll be enjoying Pabst tonight.

i was skiing on thursday of last week and the liftie at pheobe snow didn't even bother to get out of the shack.

and really the website is awful. maybe they are just trying to be different...but that's deff not the way to do it.

I was there Tuesday 2/19 and a male liftie stood there and just watched the chair hit you. Same lift. I thanked him each time.

Edited by bigdaddyk

You want them to tear them down and build new ones?

ah....yea

the grey finish shack has been there since the mountain first opened up. Then they added onto it to make it a larger piece of shit. Now the have an old blue trailer there also. A Trailer! It's looking like a hobo jungle.