KT's Mega Sale!! Oakley, Atomic, K2, Ripzone...

KevinThomas

So i've accumulated some gear that i'm wanting to get rid of. I'd like to keep it local if possible, therefore it's PASR sale time. all items are priced without shipping...since it's local, i assume shipping won't be necessary but if so, expect a few bucks more on each item. If anyone wants more pictures or more info please let me know and i'll be glad to help you out!

Item 1: Ripzone Jacket

I'll start out with the jacket i have in my other thread. may as well put it in this one and keep things easy, mods can delete the other thread if they wish.

I've got a brand new Ripzone Triumph Jacket in a Mens Large. It's a super sick jacket in black/ white pinstripe. here's the technical specs from ripzone's site and some pics of the jacket. Make some Offers...the jacket is super legit and a solid piece of outerwear with removable insulation. pretty sure suggested retail is around 300 on this one, obviously i'm not expecting anything that high so throw some numbers out there for me to consider fellow PASR's!! i'll try and hook it up!!

1204953594-578633-600x450-1204952941IMG_1729_1_.jpg

1204953675-578638-600x450-1204953092IMG_1732_1_.jpg

1204953648-578635-600x450-1204953020IMG_1731_1_.jpg

1204953625-578634-600x450-1204952849IMG_1728_1_.jpg

ELEMENT PROTECTION

Edited by KevinThomas

Just a plug and a bump, but I have all ripzone outer wear. I was a little weary of it because it isn't any of the bigger names. Bought it though cause it was on really good clearance, and I got pants and a jacket for under 200. The stuff rocks, the cut on the pants is certainly a little more skier oriented (i'd like something just a little baggier), but they are quality. I've had the stuff for almost 5 years now, and it is still going strong. I actually caught my jacket on a broken branch in the trees this weekend (pretty sharp one too), and my jacket laughed at it, literally.

Just out of curiosity as that jacket is prolly too big for me anyway... what price would you like to get for it?

Just out of curiosity as that jacket is prolly too big for me anyway... what price would you like to get for it?

I'm about 5'10'' and it fits me pretty good. Make an offer man, not too sure as of yet i guess. probably more than 125 and less than 300 (obviously). i just need some cash, so i'll let most of this stuff go for around the prices listed which i think are much more than reasonable.

^good deals for sure. the kid is legit and isnt going to bone you. i have bought plenty of stuff from him since he wins it all and doesnt really need it. the scratches that i'm skiing now are from him and they are my all-time favorite ski (as of right now). great deals. if you need gear, buy his stuff cuz he's a poor college kid who needs cash haha.

dude, i love the jacket, but i got to think on it. it is the end of the season. so it is hard to convince myself to buy new gear. not to mention i'm not a huge fan of white, but it is a good price. gimme a few days to think about it. if someone else wants it let em have it, but i do in fact need some time.

It would be really great if you could get Tanner Halls signature on the goggles. What is the fee for that?

how bout if you buy my goggles, you can send them to tanner in SLC and ask for his autograph through a personally handwritten letter?? deal?!?! sickkkk

I might be able to take those skis off your hands, I'm not positive though because I got new ones at the start of this season... but I can already see the inside of the ski from the topsheet in multiple places, where did u get them from?

I might be able to take those skis off your hands, I'm not positive though because I got new ones at the start of this season... but I can already see the inside of the ski from the topsheet in multiple places, where did u get them from?

The ski fairy brought them to him!

Just a heads up, I'm gonna have to pass on the jacket. I honestly put some thought into it, and I just can't get myself to drop money on any more snowboard gear this season. My paychecks need to start going towards kayak and climbing gear.

SOMEONE BUY THAT JACKET THOUGH! IT IS MONEY!

what you thinkin on the skis homie?

I would if it got me some Pontoons..are the Oakleys still available?

still are available!

Just a heads up, I'm gonna have to pass on the jacket. I honestly put some thought into it, and I just can't get myself to drop money on any more snowboard gear this season. My paychecks need to start going towards kayak and climbing gear.

SOMEONE BUY THAT JACKET THOUGH! IT IS MONEY!

no worries man!

still not positive, in reality I'll porbably have to wait until the very end of the season to be able to scrape the cash to take them off your hands, try and sell them on NS or something... and if you can't i'll still probably be able to take them off your hands. Hopefully

still not positive, in reality I'll porbably have to wait until the very end of the season to be able to scrape the cash to take them off your hands, try and sell them on NS or something... and if you can't i'll still probably be able to take them off your hands. Hopefully

no worries man. see what you can do, i posted em on NS so i'll see what happens there, but if nothing they're yours homie.