Winter Park Non-extreme 2 pic TR from today (3-13)

Glenn

It's a shame of all the people who have come to visit, no one has gotten here on a day it snowed the night before. Well, last night we got 4 inches. Not a huge dump, but it makes everything nicer with that soft layer on top. Noxide made his way to WP this morning, and the snow couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

We started our day on a groomed trail with fresh on top. Here is Noxide warming up for the day.

9bed3a4a.jpg

The groomed trail was pretty tracked, so we just spent the better part of the day in the trees. They didn't suck.

8b4c0cb0.jpg

It's snowing again right, so hopefully tomorrow things will be soft enough to start to huck some carcass.

Edited by Glenn

Was a great day. Thanks again Glenn. Trees = good times. Although I am MUCH slower than him, they are still a blast, especially with new snow. I must say, that kid is a machine. Just trucks through the woods like its nobody's business. Pics and TR's from the whole week will be up as soon as I get some time. But the next few days are "girlfriend days". Booo, I want more freshies.

Was a great day. Thanks again Glenn. Trees = good times. Although I am MUCH slower than him, they are still a blast, especially with new snow. I must say, that kid is a machine. Just trucks through the woods like its nobody's business. Pics and TR's from the whole week will be up as soon as I get some time. But the next few days are "girlfriend days". Booo, I want more freshies.

Yea man, he always leaves me in the dust in the trees, but I'm getting better. I remember the first lift ride up with Glenn, we were about 2 chairs away from the top and he says "So you're good with trees right?" I'm glad I am, cause I would have been hurting if I wasn't, haha.

btw: glenn i just picked up beer.

16" overnight for a pretty deep day today. Sun didn't come out, and neither did my camera, so sorry no pics. Hit a good amount of 10-15 footers, 2 20 footers where I impacted the hard pack underneath. Not the greatest hucking day, but SO MANY face shots. Nick, we are trying to hit the ciruqe tomorrow early before it gets shwagged. If you can get up here in time cool, if not take some runs and we will meet up later in the day. Should be fun regardless.

its cool that he got to meet up with you so you could show him some of the stuff that only the 'locals' would know about too.

I wouldn't call myself a local. I know all the spots the 10 trips a year locals know, but I'm still finding cool new stuff every week. Usually I try to tell my boss about the out of the way spots I think no one will know about, and he starts to tell me where all the good hits in that area are. I haven't even ridden every trail here, and I likely won't unless we keep getting dumped on like today. Needless to say I did a lot of straightlining through bump fields to the shock and horror of many a skier. It's almost like hitting hundreds of mellow offset pillows.