First day of Spring? Winter isn

SkiCamelback

Today might be the first day of Spring, but it is still full on winter at Camelback! There are several events coming up:

Sunday, March 23, 2008 - Easter Sunday

Photos with the Easter Bunny and an Easter Egg Hunt!

Sunday, March 30, 2008 - Slide Ink Rail Jam

Open Jam Format, open to skiers and riders of all ages.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Today might be the first day of Spring, but it is still full on winter at Camelback! There are several events coming up:

Sunday, March 23, 2008 - Easter Sunday

Photos with the Easter Bunny and an Easter Egg Hunt!

Sunday, March 30, 2008 - Slide Ink Rail Jam

Open Jam Format, open to skiers and riders of all ages.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

If you bought it Feb. 19th, when they went on sale, you got two seasons for the price of one.

That's a decent deal, especially if they hike rates next year. Do they give you a discount from the regular season pass price? I'm only familiar with CB as a previous season passholder. I'd get an email in the fall to buy early and get a lower price. Saved about $100.

Edited by Moe Ghoul

08-09? who buys next year's pass in March?

Unless you get a huge savings, it seems like a chump move to give em 600+ to play with for the next 9 months, imo.......

huh? the pass price for next year bought early this year could have paid for itself before next season even started.

over $10000 in prizes and giveaways for the april 12th jam!?! wow...

reminds me of the $25k at Hunter a couple of weeks ago. :rolleyes:

I bought my 08/09 jfbb pass in Feb. the first week they offered the special.. actually the 2nd day...lol

I didn't have a 07-08 pass so it made perfect sense to me... especially since it was $450 for the rest of this year and all of next year.

BB will remain open for a little while to come and will be the first mountain to open around here come next season which means I'll

already be ahead of the game. It's the one deal that actually makes it worth buying a season pass for me since I'm 110+ miles each way from there and can only ski

1 day a week. Otherwise I'd be skiing at CB with a camelcard like I have done in the past or at Blue with a Blue Blizzard card like I did this season (Pre Feb. 20th)