End of Pa. season PASR Day at Camelback 3-29th

phillycore

EXACTLY... that's why we meet at 9... so we can hit cord first then worry about meeting up...

and just realized that I've spelled Ghoul about 30 different ways and none of them were right...

Either way... Moe is a kick ass guy... even if his name isn't Moe!!

Anyone ever have Duff beer??

I've been to Duffers before but never had Duff beer...

Phillycore moves at the speed of light, I gotta avoid eating the corn shooting off his tails (Man, that sounds soooooooo bad) this time, never tried Duff, will be going with PBR.

:rofl

I wish I could ski with you guys tomorrow but the wife works and I'm on babysitting detail. I should be back there on Monday.

It's not babysitting when its your own kids ;) . Sorry I'll miss you guys. I have to hand out youth league trophies to all my kiddie bowlers in the morning. Have fun. Oh and I guess I missed the thread where Nipples broke his foot. Hope he's ok.

I should be there, wearing a Black Sessions pinstripe jacket and Army Green Sessions pants with a RED helmet with music blaring out of it. Easiest way to tell if its me is my board has a clear topsheet with little neon monsters all over it ( K2 Jibpan). The names Dan, I will try to be at the top of the quad at 9.