Any more improvements for JF?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is little cliff huck even 20 feet??

Probably closer to 6-7 feet...

definitely not what i was talking about. the 20 footer between river shot and floyd's requires a lot of snow, because it is a flat landing... (i saw it hit during the presidents day 2 foot storm winter 02, 03)

the cliffs past floyds have some pretty steep landings though, the only thing keeping them from being hit is too much vegetation around them...

I got quite a few days this season in the glades but I wouldn't say any of them really had me wanting to huck a cliff in terms of depth, I think it maxed out at a little over 18" depth at the good times. I would like to see them clear some of the thorn bushes in the glades, I don't really mind rock scrapes in my base since that is expected but I ripped my pants this year when I ended up in an area were the only exit was through a thorn bush and while funny, now I need new pants damn it.

I got quite a few days this season in the glades but I wouldn't say any of them really had me wanting to huck a cliff in terms of depth, I think it maxed out at a little over 18" depth at the good times. I would like to see them clear some of the thorn bushes in the glades, I don't really mind rock scrapes in my base since that is expected but I ripped my pants this year when I ended up in an area were the only exit was through a thorn bush and while funny, now I need new pants damn it.

Clearing out some more glades would be sick!

tt c6

fluffy has no reason to post his name on here

not just because he doesnt want his name on the internet

he prob wants to just give the information conifidentally to all of us who are interested, he may not have power in what is happening at the mountain he may be just a laborer working for the mountain who has heard or been told some of the information about the changes happening to the mountain over the summer which would mean he doesn't want to and cannot act as an official spokes person for jfbb mainly because if any information he posts is inaccurate or false jfbb can come on here find out he posted it and get him in trouble

fluff im not sure what u do at frost, i worked at boulder 1year ago and i just put down some of the reasons i wouldn't post w/ my name if i wasn't told to

sorry if this doesnt make sense(its been a long ass day)

tt c6

he prob wants to just give the information conifidentally to all of us who are interested, he may not have power in what is happening at the mountain he may be just a laborer working for the mountain who has heard or been told some of the information about the changes happening to the mountain over the summer which would mean he doesn't want to and cannot act as an official spokes person for jfbb mainly because if any information he posts is inaccurate or false jfbb can come on here find out he posted it and get him in trouble

fluff im not sure what u do at frost, i worked at boulder 1year ago and i just put down some of the reasons i wouldn't post w/ my name if i wasn't told to

A year or two ago, I remember there was a person who claimed to be with the JF ski patrol, who would post info on here. His account and posts mysteriously disappeared :dunno .

tt c6

spot on.... JFBB generally does not like message boards, especially this one. Another thing that management does not like at JFBB is providing information and then having something change. I PERSONALLY don't see the big deal because things change all the time, no big deal, except - THEY take to heart making representations that might be just loose planning and then not have it happen. They don't want to let ANYONE down. Hopefully we can change how they feel about this board by the time next season comes around. Lets enjoy the inside information we are getting hints at and leave it at that.

Peak Resorts is on the forefront and has been very successful and the industry is taking notice. We are fortunate to reap the rewards of their philosophy "the snow comes first". Lets leave it at that.

spot on.... JFBB generally does not like message boards, especially this one. Another thing that management does not like at JFBB is providing information and then having something change. I PERSONALLY don't see the big deal because things change all the time, no big deal, except - THEY take to heart making representations that might be just loose planning and then not have it happen. They don't want to let ANYONE down. Hopefully we can change how they feel about this board by the time next season comes around. Lets enjoy the inside information we are getting hints at and leave it at that.

Peak Resorts is on the forefront and has been very successful and the industry is taking notice. We are fortunate to reap the rewards of their philosophy "the snow comes first". Lets leave it at that.

true story ^^^ ttc6 lay off u can get this guy in trouble

Peak Resorts do not check PM boxes. Fluff sent me an unsolicited PM out of nowhere. The least he can do is PM me his name.

If not, I'd like to at least know what he does at JFBB because I know for a fact his posts on PASR have been lies.

Peak Resorts do not check PM boxes. Fluff sent me an unsolicited PM out of nowhere. The least he can do is PM me his name.

If not, I'd like to at least know what he does at JFBB because I know for a fact his posts on PASR have been lies.

Give up, he's not telling you his name. I know I wouldn't give somebody my name on the internet, to somebody who is constantly bugging me. It's almost predatorish. It might be time to lock my hijacked thread.