NEWSFLASH, OUCH: Racechick

skimom

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleep deprivation usually works, so just stay up till 2 or 3 in the morning and wake up at 5 or 6. Sure you're tired all day, but the few hours of sleep you get will be awsome. As a side note this will be great training for college.

Sleep deprivation usually works, so just stay up till 2 or 3 in the morning and wake up at 5 or 6. Sure you're tired all day, but the few hours of sleep you get will be awsome. As a side note this will be great training for college.

You aren' kidding, that is some GREAT training.

Get well missy!

Well i saw the doctor today, any body want my season pass? i've got a brused bone, a sprained knee and the best part.......*sniff* i tore my ACL and i'm done for the season.

i'm going back up to the doctors on monday to have this other guy who will do the surgery just to really decide that it's torn, then we will schedule surgery and all that good stuff.

Well i saw the doctor today, any body want my season pass? i've got a brused bone, a sprained knee and the best part.......*sniff* i tore my ACL and i'm done for the season.

i'm going back up to the doctors on monday to have this other guy who will do the surgery just to really decide that it's torn, then we will schedule surgery and all that good stuff.

Sorry to hear, Missy...but you look forward from today on. Get your dates down...like for surgery, then rehab, then set a goal. Coming back from an injury is part of the journey. On the bright side, this has been one of the most screwed up PARA race seasons ever.

That sad to hear, I guess you won't be skiing this weekend after all. Brings back memories to me, but hey look on the bright side yours is only an acl tear and you can easily be racing next season or so, but with me I had a shattered leg and they had to rebuild it and it hursts like a son of a gun on certain days even certain ways I move it.

Btw ski- I think I just saw Mickel Barnum...

Sorry to hear about the ACL tear :( . The Dude is right, they'll refund you up to a certain amount but make sure you notify them immediately. When my wife hyperextended her ACL and was out for the season, I hesitated and was out of luck with any form of a refund. Best of luck with the surgery and remember to do what the doctors tell you to do. You're young enough that you'll come back strong.

PAX

It may depend on how many days at full price there have been. They will total all of them up and subtract that from the pass price. So (without checking your prices) if the pass price was $450 and a pass is $45 a day, then once ten days is gone, you're done.

It may depend on how many days at full price there have been.  They will total all of them up and subtract that from the pass price.  So (without checking your prices) if the pass price was $450 and a pass is $45 a day, then once ten days is gone, you're done.

I don't think it works quite like that. Camelback has certain cutoff days for how much refund you get. I don't recall what they are, or how much you are refunded off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure I remember there being many days between each cutoff point. Enough days in between each cutoff day that the per day refund rate you described would not be the case.

I don't think it works quite like that. Camelback has certain cutoff days for how much refund you get. I don't recall what they are, or how much you are refunded off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure I remember there being many days between each cutoff point. Enough days in between each cutoff day that the per day refund rate you described would not be the case.

Okay, I guess it changed at some point. That's good.