Article on Improvements

skifreak

summer revenue = larger winter budget. thats probably what they need. more money so they can expand the ski area - its possible they keep running out of money in the new trail construction, thats just horrible budgeting though.

something obviously had to change. why would you guys want it to be some shitty waterpark or something? im happy theyre trying to keep things focused around the mountain even though its summer related. the only thing places like CB have kept oriented with the mountain is the slope of the water slides.

Edited by shadows

it seems like a waste of money, if im doing something with my family thats great but im not going to drive to blue mtn to water tube, im going to the brandywine and tubing down that, and if im playing paintball im going to skirmish, just seems like a complete waste of money, time and resources

it seems like a waste of money, if im doing something with my family thats great but im not going to drive to blue mtn to water tube, im going to the brandywine and tubing down that, and if im playing paintball im going to skirmish, just seems like a complete waste of money, time and resources

Just about every single successful big time ski resort has a "summer" season.

I'd like to see a legit MTB park....something like MC.