Camelback Has Gone One Step to Far!

lurker

I have always had some problems with the way that Camelback is run, but the latest attrocity they have commited has just gone too far! Now it's possible I've just gone blind or something, and if that is true I apologize profusely, but I believe the Bra Tree is completey gone :o! I wanted to ride back up one more time just to double check, but I ran out of time.

I know one thing for sure, The Snow Gods are gonna be pissed.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always had some problems with the way that Camelback is run, but the latest attrocity they have commited has just gone too far!  Now it's possible I've just gone blind or something, and if that is true I apologize profusely, but I believe the Bra Tree is completey gone  :o!  I wanted to ride back up one more time just to double check, but I ran out of time.

I know one thing for sure, The Snow Gods are gonna be pissed.

No dude, it was there yesterday. I really think you just missed. They didn't have time to cut it down between yesterday and today, and why would they want to?

No dude, it was there yesterday. I really think you just missed. They didn't have time to cut it down between yesterday and today, and why would they want to?

It was there yesterday and a photo posted on this site to prove it.

Unless they did something to it like this morning but I doubt it.

mayb some one complained?? mayb they thought it was offensive to them and threatened cb that theyewould sue for haressment :confused  :no

Go to the Gallery and take a look. The tree is looking a little weak since the ice storm and needs some additions to it, but there is product up there.

Hmmm... That picture does look like it has just been reduced a great deal. The ones on the very end are probably just gone, and I probably couldn't see the ones in the center. It defenently needs to restocked. We've got work to do!

Are you talking about the: "We got the Runs" billboard?

Who the came up with that?????

Gosh, they had that billboard about three years back and I remember mocking it on their board, particularly because that season we had a lot of mud. I can't believe they went back to that.

They have that billboard in a few places...I just don't forget where.

Didn't montage use that one at one point?

Geeze its about the worst thing I have ever heard. Anyway it might be for the snowtubing tho...(picture of a tuber in the backround)