There goin to blow!!

Matt80

lights are on and the snow is blowing hard :rock . check out newswatch 16 tonight, they usually do a story the first night montage/sno starts making snow. I'm not positive they will be doing one though, just throwing it out there.

quote:Newswatch 16 showed the guns blowin up at sno!!

heh...am i good or what haha

Edited by riderossi

Probally would have been better if they started them last night or the night before. They probally could have opened this weekend if they blew last night. But I dont know if they willhave enough for an opening.

As long as they are getting close. I won't be around for any of the madness this weekend anyway so if Sno waits a week its fine by me. More base and more trails for when they finally do open.

Just checked the website and it was actually updated. they're blowing on all of the greens except easy street, and then they are blowing on cannonball, smoke, boomer and lightning. Boulder might be the first to open, but Montage will have the first diamonds up and running this year!

Last night I went up to Montage to check it out. The NF coverage looks good. The rest of the mountain was kind of hard to see. Some trails looked decent, but anothers might have just have snow piles on them--couldn't tell if snow wasn't really blown on those trails or whether the snow was just piled up. Around 5pm when I was up there, I saw one gun on by the base. Base area has good coverage from what I could see from my car. Parking lot was cleaned up and looks nice--new trees planted and some privacy fencing.

Just checked the website and it says: "Breaking News! Sn