Snowmaking to start TUESDAY

ColoradoHigh

11/23/08 Update:

Thanks to everyone who came out today. It looks like we will be able to open the tubing park jump line tomorrow in addition to the hike park. We will also be running the magic carpet in the tubing park to access that terrain.

We are going to try and make snow tonight and still have some hope of offering trails from the top of the mountain by midweek.

The hours Monday to Wednesday will be 3pm to 8pm. Pass holders can access the parks at no charge. The cost for non-pass holders will be $10.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is that website gonna be up for the park?

They are trying to have it up as soon as possible, I believe they are pushing for the end of the week, but its not for sure.

weather.com says its 24 degrees there shouldnt they be blowing

and are they puttin any rails on the tubing park or just jumps?

No just jumps in tubing, the rails will stay where they were today. So basically you'll have two different parks, the hike park and the jump line

i hiked up the tubing park into cascade to do some riding. n the fuckin fag security guards yelled at me and my friends. maybe if bear opened some trails we wouldnt be getting yelled at for riding. by the way there is plenty of snow up there to open a run or two. people would pay to ride too so it would be worth it in the end. park setup was nice though, with some good new rails

those messages were over an hour time..you mean to tell us all that you left the page up for an hour and didnt realize your brother was on it?

yo kid test me n see what happens pussy, i ride what the fuck i want to
u probably dress like a wannabe thug on the mountain

just by these quotes i bet we can all guess how you dress..h00d N1GG4? w.e tho i dont judge online but i wish i was as bamf as you hiking up bear then callin the security guards fags..theres no doubt when they came and said something to you that you werent sayin nothing but "sorrry plz dont take my ticket"

Edited by JibHonk

ILIKETURTLES YER JUST SAYIN THAT CUZ SOME1 PROVED U RONG

ha oh thanks for telling me. i bet that fat ass with the glasses in the pic is actually a better depicition of that kid who wasted his time searching around for a picture to try to make me look like a fag, when I didnt even start the shit. anywho, n that kid is probably a wannabe fake gangsta snowboarder who is from the suburbs and hasnt faced a hash life

those messages were over an hour time..you mean to tell us all that you left the page up for an hour and didnt realize your brother was on it?

yes

is there a school i can go to to become even half as bad ass as you are? like really hiking up a moutain, callin security fags ON THE INTERNET, tryin to pull the old fashioned i'm hood and will easily fight you, followed by the "im sorry it was my brother who did that" then again calling names to people you have never seen. damn boy i bet your straight outta southside lancaster county or some other hoood spot lol

FAKT

damn glenn put away that hood talk or else iliketurtles will stomp you with his new nike boots mommy bought him to go along with his fresh to def fully thugged out technine outfit complete with oversized headphones

ethug2.jpg