Carpool to JFBB this weekend? Who's going? What days?

TT C6

Does anyone want to meet up in Philly or near 476 and carpool up on Saturday or Sunday?

Same deal as the last 2 years:

I'd rather chip in for gas and tolls and ride up with other people.

But, I can drive 2 others in my sedan with everyone's gear in the 4th seat.

Let me know.

(Save the ball busting for PMs and when you see me. The "carpooling" jokes are played out.)

Edited by TT C6

I'm heading up friday night most likely and staying up at ESU all weekend....if not I'll be down to take some people from the Philly area both days, doubt it though. I just got a pulltop 6 so I can fit more skis and snowboards than people in the suby.

I think the best way to run this thread is to have everyone post the following info:

1) Whether they are either A. offering a ride or B. looking for a ride and to split gas/tolls. Or C. BOTH.

2) Where you are located and where you suggest meeting

Here is my info for example:

I can do either. Drive or ride along and split gas/tolls. I prefer to ride along.

I am in Northeast Philly and I can meet at Chickie & Petes restaurant or pick up people along the way.

As far as Sunday goes:

My friend Trevor and I are are planning on going to big Boulder. We are meeting in either Manayunk or near where 476 and 76 intersect. Our buddy Steve might be coming as well. I'm not sure how many Trevor can fit in his truck, but I'll find out.

I think hitting the mountain with a group is more fun and it's obvioulsy more economcal to share rides. Hopefullly, we can start a new tradition on PASR of getting groups of people together to ride/ski on a weekly basis. If that can happen, it's worth the ball busting I've been receiving over the past 2 seasons.

Edited by TT C6

I'll carpool Sunday.... my truck's in the shop and live right outside philly right over the BF bridge. I could get dropped off n picked up out there tho. Let me know

Cool. Try to post the info I'm looking for and we'll try to find you a ride.

I love this thread! Pick me up in Bethlehem.

Even though it's obvious you're busting my balls again, I'll pretend your serious. If you, or anyone else on PASR, can make it along the route to JFBB (Rt. 476, Rt. 76, Rt. 95, Rt. 1), I have no problem picking you up. If there is room, you pay your way, and you are polite, I will try to make it happen. Yes, that even included you and Doug.

Edited by TT C6

Haha yeah same I go here. Wouldnt happen to know the name of his dorm building would you?

I have no clue all I can tell you is that from the Wawa then right onto the campus entrance (driving) it's straight like three blocks then to the left. He's a freshman if that helps. There's a big ass student lounge there with couches and pool tables which I've slept on plenty of times.

You ever go to phi sig or whatever the fuck it's called? I think I'm going there tonight, I was there last weekend and it was pretty decent.

if i come can i bet the dogs you have in the van?

If I don't hear from anyone tonight, then tomorrow morning I'm actually going to ride along with some new members of our snowboard club that I have never even met . You guys have to quit being so paranoid. I'll just text the license plate of whateve car I get in to my family. Besides, I doubt anyone wants to kindnap me. I'm no Brad Pitt and my family isn't rich.

We are planning to leave Plymouth meeting around 9am tomorrow. But, if any more people get in touch with me, we'll need another vehicle and then I will have to drive.

As far as Sunday goes, at least 4 people and 1 SUV are leaving Conshohoken Sunday morning around 9am. If more people want to go, I will either drive again as well or try to get some other cars together to drive.

Edited by TT C6

Haha yeah I was at Phi Sig last saturday. Yeah he is one of the mainly freshman dorms it sounds like

Interesting, so was I. My friend was the fat kid hooking up with some hideous girl all night, people were chanting YouTube, it was quite a spectacle. Do you know Tim Creighton? Loud obnoxious kid with long hair?

Interesting, so was I. My friend was the fat kid hooking up with some hideous girl all night, people were chanting YouTube, it was quite a spectacle. Do you know Tim Creighton? Loud obnoxious kid with long hair?

Does he have his lip pierced?