Big Boulder Friday roll call...

phillycore

I'm going to be there tomorrow for sure. Most likely not till 5 or 6.... I have a 2 hour ride to get there tho....BOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Doesn't really matter to me tho I'm just super stoked to hit some snow. I'll be there Sunday also. I'm wearing a white grenade jacket and dc pants, if anyone see's me say WHATS UP PETE!!!

ill be there all weekend. Ive yet to meet you phillycore.

If I can get out of work.... I'll be there fo shizzle..

You can't miss me... I'll be the fattest guy on the mountain...or just look for the biggest rooster tail.

Black North Face soft shell, Brown pants... Black helmet

Probably going to break in the 9th ward Firstblood's if not then the PE's

i'll be there. leaving here at 11:30. cya there

i'll have black pants, tan jacket, black helmet and white crowbars, k2 darkstar, with prolly a blue nomis hoody underneath. say hi, names tyler for those of you who dont know

however we're supposed to have 8 inches of snow here by the time im leaving, lets hope i can get out of here.

Edited by Oakley21

I'm thinking I'll go Staurday and/or Sunday so I can get the most time on the mountain and get the warmest temperatures during the day. However, if anyone wants to carpool on Fri, I might be persuaded into going on Fri too. I started the following thread for people to organize carpools, so hopefully some groups can be put together.

Carpool Thread

Edited by TT C6