CAMELBACK PRE-SEASON PARK!!!

roundtop03

I want to urge all of you if you haven't been to camelbacks pre-season park to do so. Will and the other park manager (sorry I forgot your name) and whoever else helped set it up did an outstanding job. Comparing the park to boulders opening season, much more fun, rails/boxes weren't sticky in my opinion and they had a super fun jump set up. I will have an edit dropping fairly soon. Just letting you know Camelback has stepped up their game and backed their talk up with a legit pre-season park. I hope things continue to roll the same way for them!

I heard the exact same thing from someone else. I'm deffinetly hitting camelback up sometime over thanksgiving break.

you heard that from me haha. i agree i had a hell of a time, big props to will and yukon.

and sick video bro.

What time you going up. Im done class by 11, and was thinking about riding somewhere.

probably in the morning, maybe like 9ish or so. We're leavin for VT from there, so we'll probably bounce around 230-3ish

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.p...=12575&st=0

i listed all the features that they had as of last friday.. so unless they changed it thats what they have

thanks dude! sounds fun!