Blue Mtn Daily Weather report

moe ghoul

yea its freakin warm too, maybe 45. supposed to clear up and drop later...

The rain stopped in Jim Thorpe.... which is halfway between Blue and Big Boulder.

Temps dropping tonight, into the 20s then stay real cold for a week so

all PA skiing should be great this weekend.

The models keep on changing in terms of when the precip will get here and what type for points further north. Right now it looks like you can get in early, I'm going to bet if you check tomorrow morning they will have a better idea. Lets hope it gets here super fast with this cold air over place it would be an epic storm.

• 3 weeks later...

Lookin at all the Pokey cams, Blue looks closed, I saw 3 snowmobiles, no skiers/riders, and the cam appears to be 2 miles away, lol.......Wazzup up?? Just saw the closed due to icy roads......glad I got out yesterday. :)

Edited by Moe Ghoul

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm heading up in about 15 minutes..if I have the chance, I'll post a report. 40 degrees and sunny here in the A..mad goldilocks temperatures..not to warm, not to cold...just right!!!!

Bummed I didn't go, I hope they stay open until the 29th since the Flexpass is good on weekends.