08-09 park conditions report

K2rider

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saurus, don't get salty that you can't do any of the features, and therefore disappointed in the rebuild.

Oh, and by the way park was off the richter yesterday, it was a bit cold but well worth it and park crew kept it nice and fresh all day long.

Edited by TylerDurden

whats up with the lips of the jumps higher than the rails so it shoots you up and you land on the rail instead of launching you smooth onto the rail? plus anyone get the point of the way the 420 box is set up?? ha it shoots you up and you land flat on the box since its flat...if it were to be a down box that kind of jump would be good but not when the box is flat

plus anyone get the point of the way the 420 box is set up?? ha it shoots you up and you land flat on the box since its flat...if it were to be a down box that kind of jump would be good but not when the box is flat

i like that lips like that where its a lip but the gap is filled in so noobs can ride on too, this way all skill levels are able to hit it.

Yeah, well it's stupid. Who was at the park today? it was loaded with non belongers in the park, I mean loaded. And I hate the Bear Creek Race Team for littering their park with their useless bodies.

I'm starting to get annoyed with the younger kids... which are showing no knowledge of park etiquette.. like running up a rail right after somebody is just coming off. That's how people get hurt. I wonder how many of them bother to read that sign.. probably none

Yeah the kids and most of all the illiterate parents who cannot read the signs and allow, even promote them and their children going into the terrain park. It makes everything more dangerous and raises park rats blood pressures to unhealthy levels. And most of all deny the race team access to the park, oh yeah, and ski patrol to who takes little piece of shit learner kids into the park, this move completely goes against every aspect of their jobs by making the mountain more dangerous, not safer, get a clue. It just makes the mountain look unprofessional and incompetent to thoroughly take care of the park.

ALL WHO ARE AFFILIATED WITH BEAR CREEK READING THIS, NEXT YEAR A PARK PASS MUST BE IMPLEMENTED. This would reduce unwanted traffic in the parks, allow a safer environment for riders who actually use the features, allow park crew to better maintain everything, allowing them to do their jobs more efficiently and would be the first mountains to do this, and would be a trendsetter. It would show that the park is serious and riders from afar would travel great distances to shred the park. With the raving reviews from big names, possibly bigger contests and sponsors would be attracted by them image of dedication to the park Bear Creek has.

we have tried park passees for ever and bear just doesnt want them so we really dont need to get into this whole discussion all over again just like every year...bear will finally realize one day when they get sued by some dumbass that was not supposed to be in the park to finally use park passes.

because its shaped like a block? who cares.

Stop starting shit with me every fucking day on here, mature the fuck up.

And tyler yeah, please teach me how to snowboard, i really need to learn.

Or maybe you can just get the fucking cum out of your eyes you fuck.

Tyler.. agreed.. you may be a shit starter.. but you have a point. ;) Just don't be like camelback and bilk another $5 out of the park kids. But some of these young ones need to know that cutting people off to use a rail (Saw that in the kiddie park yesterday) is NOT acceptable, and very dangerous.

I have to admit, when that kid fell on the other end, I thought to myself "serves you right for cutting the person waiting IN LINE off"

If enough people complain about the issues, BC will act.

Edited by HouseMuzik

Tyler.. agreed.. you may be a shit starter.. but you have a point. ;) Just don't be like camelback and bilk another $5 out of the park kids. But some of these young ones need to know that cutting people off to use a rail (Saw that in the kiddie park yesterday) is NOT acceptable, and very dangerous.

I have to admit, when that kid fell on the other end, I thought to myself "serves you right for cutting the person waiting IN LINE off"

If enough people complain about the issues, BC will act.

i don't know. i keep hoping they will, (act), and year after year nothing happens. it's frustrating. i love bear and it's a great location for philly area people but i'm seriously thinking next year i'm getting a pass at blue, i'm just tired of year after year seeing so many people ride like complete idiots and nothing being done about it.

and i'm not talking silly, spazzy things that happen when people are learning, because we've all been there at some point, but there's just too many damn idiots riding who have no control, no skills, no park or mountain etiquette, and if i ever get hurt because of one of them, it will be impossible to stop me from hurting them back myself, since no one else on the mountain seems to give a shit.

Sickness son. I was going to shred the nectar today but I figured the lines would be off the surface wave magnitude scale.

Later it might be better, less crowded, rejoice MLK to all my fellow brothers.

I plan to hit up BC in about 2 hours.. gonna wait until the snow stops... and seeing if a friend is gonna go. But yeah, its going to be nice tonight. Already another 1" of new stuff here in Reading.. with a lil more to come.. 2" on the ground down here.

i don't know. i keep hoping they will, (act), and year after year nothing happens. it's frustrating. i love bear and it's a great location for philly area people but i'm seriously thinking next year i'm getting a pass at blue, i'm just tired of year after year seeing so many people ride like complete idiots and nothing being done about it.

Blue is just as bad.