Looking for the best spot at Blue to watch the 4:30 Eagles playoff game this Sunday

TT C6

A few friends are planning to ride Blue Mountain this Sunday. The Eagles playoff game starts at 4:30pm and they are looking for the best place to run to watch the game as soon as they get off the mountain.

I remember watching the Janet Jackson's Superbowl "wardrobe malfunction" at Don Pablo's on the way home from Blue. I was hoping there was a great place to watch the game closer to Blue instead. This way, they can ride longer during the day AND be close enough to go back if they want to do a 2nd session at night.

The options close to Blue might be limited, so a good spot on the way home might be a good option too.

So, I guess I'm looking for 2 suggestions for the best place to watch the game that has good TV's and would be fun and/or have good food.

1) Closest to Blue

2) On way back to turnpike from Blue

Thanks for any help.

PS

Any suggestions on getting the best deal for 5-20 lift tickets for this Sun?

Don Pablos is out of business..if you don't mind going about 3 miles out of the way..check out Meza Luna..it's the biggest sports bar in the Lehigh Valley..

http://p6.hostingprod.com/@kjentertainment.net/mezzhome.html

on 145/MacArthur road back to 22 it's pretty much your run of the mill chain restaurants around the Lehigh Valley Mall. Most of the best sports bars are right in the heart of Allentown...Rookies, Volpes, The Pig Pen..which might be a little rough for TTsix-boy..lol

See you at Blue Sunday!!!

I'm not going to Blue. But I will pass on the information and I'm sure they will appreciate it.

My ex went to Kutztown. I've handled the Allentown bars.

Crocodile Rock is the only spot I'd hit, and only if there was a band worth seeing.