Blue Mountain Terrain Parks. Features and Conditions

TT C6

if you have a problem then you can either ignore it, or leave. and that post was in reference to the park... as in, its gone.

its still not final. and it also might not be done by thursday since they were going to try and blow all week. i think they were shooting for a friday opening.... but i'm not 100% sure.

Instead of making the ONE word post "goodbye", you should have just posted what you did in your follow up post. (bold letters)

ONE word posts are vague, open to interpretation, and just plain lazy. You're a mod. You know that.

Let's stop all the hatin dudes and focus on the task at hand:

The 3 jump line needs to be stepovers. Not all jumps need to be, but those are small-mid size jumps in a compact space and stepovers allow for optimal airtime and length of landing in a small space.

The BIG jump is in a pretty awful spot, but if we're really committed to having one there then we've gotta find another place for that hip (which is fun for hand drags and butter/stalls) because too many people are stopping right below that landing and making a very unsafe zone there.

The minipark is a 100% improvement over previous years so I'd say just keep up the good work and maintenance.

I'd also love to see a small-jib corner right where that trapezoidal cone box used to be (in the bend before the big jump). It's out of the way and just a perfect spot to go hike and have fun on some little stuff.

All in all I'd say Park Crew is setting up some nice stock stuff and getting creative with what they have. Keep it up dudes. I can't wait to see the new setup this weekend.

Why are you in the Blue forum?p

Maybe he`s interested in visiting blue mountain... Listen, all of you adults that bicker on here, is all the hate really needed? When an 18 year old girl has to tell you that its all immature then that is pretty bad. I`m sure you are all great people but if you have a problem with someone, talk to them. Not the rest of the forum about or directed towards them. I`ll admit the drama is somewhat humorous when i am bored and have nothing else to do, but lets stick to the mountain talk and grow up a little. Make love not war!!!!!!! :buds: ........... Back to blue mountain! Right now what we are trying to do is have the jump line be built as step-overs especially the jump before the wall. It will hopefully be huge... Also incase anyone is interested a new feature just got built today. It`s a wooden A-frame that kind of resembles the wooden wall ride Boulder has against the tree, just not quite as tall, and with two sides. Another new feature is a picnic table..kinda. Its veryyyyy long with a lower section on each side. The only weird thing is that there is a slanted layer connecting all of the flat parts so there are no gaps. Hard to explain but it doesn`t look too bad and its not circus-ish.

"Another new feature is a picnic table..kinda. Its veryyyyy long with a lower section on each side. The only weird thing is that there is a slanted layer connecting all of the flat parts so there are no gaps. Hard to explain but it doesn`t look too bad and its not circus-ish."

sounds really fun, have ya's decided on where it'll be on the hill? And is it wood or box material?

I'm happy to hear u guys have cool plans for the jump line, but the one before the wallride being "huge" might cause problems just cuz it lands into a sorta bottleneck spot where people stop either for the wallride or just to gape it up.

Will there be some stock flat bars brought over to sidewinder too? the one next to the jump in come around is set up nice with pop and a downhill landing.

The picnic table is just like a normal box when it comes to materials. I`m not sure where anything is being put , most likely on sidewinder and yes most likely sidewinder will have just a flat rail or two. And it does suck that people gape it up after that jump, but I heard the landing with be alot higher and hopefully we can figure something out to try and keep gapers off of it.. i`ll talk to my boss about it.

How is a stepover different from a step-down???

I guess the easiest way to explain it is with a step down, the knuckle is lower then the lip and with a step up or over, the knuckle is close to the same height even or sometimes a little higher than the lip meaning when you hit the jump, you go up and over the knuckle.. correct me if i`m wrong.

I guess the easiest way to explain it is with a step down, the knuckle is lower then the lip and with a step up or over, the knuckle is close to the same height even or sometimes a little higher than the lip meaning when you hit the jump, you go up and over the knuckle.. correct me if i`m wrong.

so you do know how to build them....

so you do know how to build them....

park crew, yes. groomers? maybe not so much... keep up the good work guys. stepovers for jumps that size are awesome, get some more simple rail setups like flat bars (40ft double barrel set up urban below the c rail next to the bottom jump, please?), and make the flat down rail a flat down again instead of an up flat. then everything will be right in the world. :)

I assume the jumps lline is in the same location on the mountain that it was last year and they are as close together as last season as well?

I also assume that if they are tearing it all down Sunday, it currently needs a lot of improvement?

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post that Justo. :)

It's nice to know not everyone here is a f@cking douche bag.

With posts like this, WHY is this guy on staff ????

Facking? @='A'

went to the doctor today, no ligament tears. i'm just going to take a few more days off til it starts feeling close to 100%. i gotchyo gloves, call me or stop down.

nice. ski saturday morning. maybe i'll stop down for the gloves tomorrow. i dont know if i can make it if the roads are bad... i might just have to walk the 50 yards.

^ you guys are motards. good lookin on the knee. i dont think kevin can wake up and get to the mountain before you leave for the day though.

sooooo, is the rebuild happening or what? its gonna be absurdly cold this weekend, would it make more sense to wait til sunday to plow/start blowing since the sky is shitting on blue right now?

^ you guys are motards. good lookin on the knee. i dont think kevin can wake up and get to the mountain before you leave for the day though.

sooooo, is the rebuild happening or what? its gonna be absurdly cold this weekend, would it make more sense to wait til sunday to plow/start blowing since the sky is shitting on blue right now?

that would be the best idea... will it happen? hmmm....